Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
argotha

:D

Dont you love it when someone you dont know too well says something that seems so small, but makes your entire day?

I know I do :)

I had some hot green peace chick walk up to me one day and said "you look like you don't care but I know you do" after I'd had the shittest day at work.

I didn't give her any money. But I felt great!

Yea its cool,

I had a lady tell me the other week that I trained that she wanted me to move to Sydney so I could be her regular PT and she gave me a pretty big tip ^ ^.

Yea its cool,

I had a lady tell me the other week that I trained that she wanted me to move to Sydney so I could be her regular PT and she gave me a pretty big tip ^ ^.

Nice, I hope she gave your tip a happy ending!

I still remember when I went through the local drive-thru to get some beer and the girl who was serving complimented me on my manners (ie May I please ... , Thank You etc.). What was surprising though was that she was about my age. It certainly made my day.

I still remember when I went through the local drive-thru to get some beer and the girl who was serving complimented me on my manners (ie May I please ... , Thank You etc.). What was surprising though was that she was about my age. It certainly made my day.

You shoulda asked her politely for her phone number ;).

You shoulda asked her politely for her phone number ;).

I think my cheeks were as red as tomatoes ... at least they felt incredibly warm. Meh. If I see her again and grow a pair something might happen next time :D

I like that stuff too, but I haven't really heard a whole lot of it lately.

/looks @ argotha

*cough*

Edited by Mudman

I had some hot green peace chick walk up to me one day and said "you look like you don't care but I know you do" after I'd had the shittest day at work.

I had one of those the other day.

REALLY hot chick with a football

"Hey I just caught this ball from really far away; is that impressive?"

"I guess so"

"You know what else is impressive?"

"The ammount of effort you're putting into this speech?"

"Greenpeace!"

you cant walk around alone without being harassed at the moment. waiting for the laws.....

/looks @ argotha

*cough*

Oh fine.. i'll spill the beans :P

Was as simple as saying that what I happened to be wearing one night looked nice.

"I guess so"

"Greenpeace!"

you cant walk around alone without being harassed at the moment. waiting for the laws.....

Most of them probably don't give a shit about their cause they're trying to raise money for, they just wanna make a big commission

/looks @ argotha

*cough*

Oh fine.. i'll spill the beans :P

Was as simple as saying that what I happened to be wearing one night looked nice.

Thank you. :)

I like you argotha, we can be friends. :)

Lately I've kind of been feeling under pressure at work and haven't really had that. Although my boss did say "Nice shoes" once, but then, her husband (the other boss) said that too (see: Walking Mountain).... I try to keep my head down and work while I'm there, 'ware the moon, stray not from the path...

Thank you. :)

I like you argotha, we can be friends. :)

Lately I've kind of been feeling under pressure at work and haven't really had that. Although my boss did say "Nice shoes" once, but then, her husband (the other boss) said that too (see: Walking Mountain).... I try to keep my head down and work while I'm there, 'ware the moon, stray not from the path...

I like you too, sure you may have confused me for a first time lesbian one night ;) :P but thats just all part of the fun and games right?

I like you argotha, we can be friends. ;)

I like you too, sure you may have confused me for a first time lesbian one night ;) :P but thats just all part of the fun and games right?
So, you two hooking up soon? ;D

It's funny how selective editing and one semicolon changes things :P And how one's day can be changed by something as incongruous as a compliment.

I remember getting tossed outa of a car full of (ex) mates some where about 2 hours away from home. I remember asking some dude to look at his Melways so i could find my way home. He decided to drive me home after i told him what happened.

You can't put a price on that!

Hahah yeah, some people can be geniunely nice.. I like to say that about myself sometime LOL.

Though, I haven't gotten a compliment in a while either :(

"I guess so"

"Greenpeace!"

Most of them probably don't give a shit about their cause they're trying to raise money for, they just wanna make a big commission

Wait, they get paid for doing that?

Wow... now im glad I dont give them anything.

I did look at myself in the mirror and told myself I'm not THAT ugly.

I lied.

I think I hurt my own feelings.

I did look at myself in the mirror and told myself I'm not THAT ugly.

I lied.

I think I hurt my own feelings.

i'm sure someone out there thinks you're .......pretty ....maybe

"I guess so"

"Greenpeace!"

Wait, they get paid for doing that?

Wow... now im glad I dont give them anything.

They dont get paid. I used to get asked all the time in south Brisbane on the way home. Its either green peace or UNICEF and I hate it.

Some do get paid some don't. Some charities pay collectors who sell themselves as being able to obtain a larger quantity of collections than the charity would be able to on their own, even after their fee.

I do not know which charities use these services, I wish there was a list.