Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
orcone

PSA: Google street view is now in high res

No clearer for my street.

Photo is old... Landscaping hasn't been done yet, on the photo... So that's atleast 18 months old...

Well my place doesn't have PVC piping out the front anymore.

There's a tent there instead.

Also judging by the bins in my street, they came on a Friday morning, sometime during a school holiday period...

EDIT: On a side note, it's nice to see my place in a higher resolution, more vibrant, more appealing. That's if you like camping out in your front yard <.< >.>

Edited by krispy89

Yup, it's around new years 2009-2010. I'm pretty sure I remember reading some stuff about them in the news at that time, too.

Rob.

Heaps clearer. The new photo of my place was taken between 15 Dec 2009 to 10 Jan 2010, as there's a wreath on my door and I didn't put one up last Christmas.

My place looks a bit tidier too. The palace across the road isn't present yet, though, so the picture is over a year old. Given that a "For Sale" sign near us is marked "Sold", it has to be in November of 2009. The odd bin is out around the neighbourhood here too, so Sunday or Monday.

It'd be nice if they rolled around on a nice day in winter: good light, and some semblance of grass in the front yard. ;P

Not ALL of Australia - the pic in mine is over 3 years old... that vehicle parked in my driveway was also sold a while back.

Well over a year old here, plenty of construction that's not even started.

And the interface still sucks compared to the original one.

Ah cool, my house looks clear as! Funny that though, they got the snap when there weren't any cars driving, not that I live on a highway or anything, but a fairly used road can be seen from my place.

Definitely still an old photo. Updated from last time, but my car has the old rego plates on it (from before Sept 10).

Mines the same photo thats been on there for 2 or more years, taken summer on a monday morning in around 2009 I reckon.

My street was done within the last ~11 months based on the construction. It's brighter, but still blurry as fuck zooming in 1 level though.

Mine isn't just a block of land anymore. Looks good but as a guess its about a year old.