Juggalo Scrub

Atomic M33t 12!

Instead of prepping for fatherhood I'll be right in the thick of it come next meet ... so I'll see how I go, I'd be happy with anywhere to be honest but family stuff has to take priority I'm afraid.

You'll not be going anywhere for a few years.

There's a high chance of this :)

... and in a jet.. the time flys... :P

Along with everything else.

As much as people whinged about Paddy's, the meet hasn't been the same since moving from that venue. Or perhaps it was Felipe's touch....

Looking at the photos from the last one, I can't help but think there were no more than 10-15 people there.

As much as people whinged about Paddy's, the meet hasn't been the same since moving from that venue. Or perhaps it was Felipe's touch....

Looking at the photos from the last one, I can't help but think there were no more than 10-15 people there.

As I said, my phone battery went flat before the end of the night. A few more people did show up (half a dozen? Juggs would know better than I would), but yes, it was a small gathering.

Last year's one, which was the same venue but a couple of weeks later, was packed to near SRO. Perhaps the timing mattered? More likely, people saw some significance to the '10' and made extra effort.

Where were you :P

But yeah, smaller attendance this year. I miss Felipe too, he threw a good meet!

In the last 6 weeks I have been at home for only 2 weeks.

Time at home with ma ladies is pretty precious at the moment. Otherwise I would have come :)

I am away this week again, in New Zealand.

Edited by twinair

Instead of prepping for fatherhood I'll be right in the thick of it come next meet ... so I'll see how I go, I'd be happy with anywhere to be honest but family stuff has to take priority I'm afraid.

You'll not be going anywhere for a few years.

I second this. And will add a few more years onto plebby's

;)~

What!?

Not the Sando..??

How about the Sandringham Hotel?

+1

and what about Balmain?

The William Wallace!

+1

now you're talkin'......a log fire for those winter months

perfect

The William Wallace!

+1

now you're talkin'......a log fire for those winter months

perfect

Whilst that does indeed sound like acceptable ambiance, I'll note that NSW:Sydney is currently running third.

Very true. I have to admit to wondering where the hell everyone is. I thought this was a question worth answering.

Very true. I have to admit to wondering where the hell everyone is. I thought this was a question worth answering.

I don't care where it is :P

Melbourne increases my chance of attending, but is boring. And to me, everywhere else is kinda-sorta the same :P

Rob.

You may find the places boring, but what about the people who haven't been able to travel to other meets?

Its not just exploring a new city, its also about meeting new people who couldn't/wouldn't have made it if the meet was held anywhere else.

You may find the places boring, but what about the people who haven't been able to travel to other meets?

In case you missed it... I don't care where it is :P

Hence my lack of a vote.

Rob.

Edited by robzy

Holy snapping duckshit, theres been a rush on perth!

We've got a 2 way tie for the lead!

and Perth takes the lead!

I hope it is in Perth, lot easier to get to and it would be good to meet a few more of the PAC crew.

Come on guys, the PAC wish to welcome you to our land of wonder and mysteries.

Still need more votes tho! Spread the word to those who may be interested in having their say.

Already done, dude. As soon as I knew the thread was up.