Mills

Apple is .6 more evil than the devil

:)

I honestly do not understand the attraction of i-Phones, yet nearly everyone I know has one.

I have a Samsung Galaxy, Android based - does everything I want and probably a lot of stuff I can't be bothered with - very neat phone - I really cannot imagine ever buying an Apple product, I really can't.

Cheers

Edited by chrisg

I honestly do not understand the attraction of Samsung Galaxies, everyone I know doesn't have one.

I have an iPhone, iOS based - does everything I want and probably a lot of stuff I can't be bothered with - very neat phone - I really cannot imagine ever buying an Android product, I really can't.

Lol. I don't believe a word I just typed - just being facetious. I'd probably buy an android if they'd consolidate their platform just a little, and demand better support from their partners (ie less delay and less shit from their respective 3rd parties.

Edited by elfinke

And the crummy ZTE I have does pretty much everything I need it to do. Up the top of my list being able to make and receive voice calls, send/receive text messages, and tether it for an Internet connection.

It can even keep people informed on where I'm located, so they don't have to ring me up to find where I'm at: Posted Image

It also doesn't need to spend 60% of my mobile Internet quota for system updates.

Oh, and there's no such thing as an "Android" product. In this case chrisg was talking about a Samsung product, which isn't any more an Android product than this MacBook a (Gentoo) Linux product, or most peoples' computers on this forum, Windows products.

Edited by Redhatter

I honestly do not understand the attraction of i-Phones, yet nearly everyone I know has one.

I'm considering getting an iPhone 5, because I have a 32GB iPod Touch that's on its way out. As far as I know, there is no competitor for the iPod Touch, and I would like to combine my MP3 player/game console/wifi device/etc with my phone. So I don't look like a massive nerd using a device in each hand :P

I keep hearing/reading how the Devil is evil, but reading the Bible it was clear God killed way more people. Thousands of dead motha-fuckas. All the Devil did was offer some chick an apple....... I see what you did thar. :p

Pfft, it was exactly 666MB a couple of updates ago.

I have a Samsung Galaxy, Android based - does everything I want and probably a lot of stuff I can't be bothered with - very neat phone - I really cannot imagine ever buying an Apple product, I really can't.

I have an iPhone because I'm a sheep - A stupid slave to unparalleled industrial design :p I really cannot imagine buying a phone where every app I install could be malware.

(I did really enjoy one of the first Android phones, made by Samsung with the Teflon back - Can't remember the name?)

Edited by AIMBOT

:)

I said Android based :)

Symbian has its moments but with my partner's current Nokia it is just plain fucking irritating :)

Actually today I am quite convinced the devil is in Idaho - if this fucking web-site I look after - as a favor - goes down one more time I'm buying a pitchfork and going after the bastard - actually - make that a shot-gun with mixed silver and lead shot :)

It's not the site, it's not the host, the carrier is doing an upgrade, to what I have no idea, but I seem to be getting a "lost connection" notification about every ten minutes - such is IT :)

Cheers

I have a Galaxy S II. I installed a custom ROM which included Windows Mobile. Couldn't be happier.

Posted Image

*groan

Not another my phone is better than your phone is better than chrisg's phone is better than Khamûl's phone then the devil thread.

The devils number is actually 616 its just a common mistake that ppl think its 666.

The devils number is actually 616 its just a common mistake that ppl think its 666.

Do you have anything to back that up, or was that a 'joke' ?

Is that update just the phone's ROM? O_o

Could be … a lot of these phones have sizeable flash storage these days. As I say, I'll stick to the ZTE I have thanks, it may not do the really fancy stuff, but 600MB is more than half the quota I have on the phone.

Look it up it takes 5seconds , the earliest t copy of revelations? I think it was. Uses 616 it was between now and then a mid translation occurred and 666 got carried over. Im on my mobile in bed right now but its fairly easy to find on Google

Is that update just the phone's ROM? O_o

Could be … a lot of these phones have sizeable flash storage these days. As I say, I'll stick to the ZTE I have thanks, it may not do the really fancy stuff, but 600MB is more than half the quota I have on the phone.

Even so, the Gingerbread update for my phone is 110MB all up.

Well I learned it from Arnold Schwarzenegger's End of Days.

A more legitimate source I cannot even begin to imagine.