hey atomicans,

my pc is currently not booting and is displaying no signal detected on my pc screen.

my pc was working fine until it was given a hard reset.

my pc was also moved recently due to rearranging my room.

i had it working for a moment and ran the windows repair utility it shut down and then same issue occured when i stood it back up.

i have reseated the graphics card AND ram. attempted to run the system with 1/3 hard drives seperately same with the ram.

it seems like some thing might be loose after moving it so much

my build:

cpu: i5 750 2.66ghz

mobo: Gigabyte Ga-P55-UD3R P55 1156 PIN

RAM: 8GB G SKILL TRIDENT DDR3 2000

HDD: 1TB WD, 1TB SEAGATE 7200RPM

SSD: 60GB PATROIT WILDFIRE

DISK DRIVE: SAMSUNG SATA 22X BLACK DVD RW

CASE NZXT ZERO 2

PSU: 850 WAT XFX

did get it to boot but now it seems its having trouble booting i feel like maybe its my SSD that i have my OS loaded onto, is this a likely issue?

did get it to boot but now it seems its having trouble booting i feel like maybe its my SSD that i have my OS loaded onto, is this a likely issue?

Care to elaborate on the "having trouble booting"? I lost my crystal ball in the floods. I might wear a pointy hat but I'm no wizard.

its cool i resolved it when i said it had trouble booting it would go to the windows loading screen with the flying balls then fail. it turns out the boot priority on my hard drives got rearranged some how and it was trying to load and incomplete version of windows from a different harddrive. it does however seem like there may be a hard ware fault some where but for the moment alls well.