Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
gorillah

Green room turning into /b?

Haven't been on Atomic for about 5 years. Just checking out the green room. Ha! Awesome. Used to be filled with semi-intelligent individuals posting unintelligent stuff - but now it just looks like 4chan's /b. Keep up the good work.

Posted Image

but now it just looks like 4chan's /b.

I probably had something to do with that.

Posted Image

The shitty picture lol cat spam is anoyying though. At least post something funny

Everything is from Canihascheesburger.......

Posted Image

The shitty picture lol cat spam is anoyying though. At least post something funny

Not everything is from that site and not everything is cats either. Try looking at more of my posts before you make assumptions.

Sometimes I'll admit I'll just get a image from my photobucket cause I'm lazy. I do try not to make the pic posting too excessive. Sorry if i disoriented you.

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Not even remotely likely /b. More likely various subforums of reddit, crossed with dodgy RSS news feeds.

Troll harder.

...More likely various subforums of reddit...

Mostly the front page, and r/funny. I tend to find a bit of stuff through r/science and r/technology, but I haven't seen anyone else repost from there.

Which RSS feeds had you in mind?

Green Room is nothing like /b/ and Mr.Twinkie is one of the very few people here that makes me laugh.

Haven't been on Atomic for about 5 years. Just checking out the green room. Ha! Awesome. Used to be filled with semi-intelligent individuals posting unintelligent stuff - but now it just looks like 4chan's /b.

u mad?

:P

The Green Room is what it is. Times change, and nostalgia tints memories. Five years has seen a lot of memes, and distractions such as social media. So it's not unsurprising - nor is it the grim picture you paint. There's life in TGR yet.

Posted Image

Not everything is from that site and not everything is cats either. Try looking at more of my posts before you make assumptions.

Sometimes I'll admit I'll just get a image from my photobucket cause I'm lazy. I do try not to make the pic posting too excessive. Sorry if i disoriented you.

Posted Image

Dear Atomic why cant I spam GIF's?

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=44183

Edited by mudg3

Posted Image

Posted Image

We dusted the GIF thread and concluded it's a not a bright idea to invoke on this forum.

If you have a personal vendetta against me then just go buy a voodoo doll or something. :P

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't get what you're trying to point out...

It's already hard enough on my old laptop, don't need GIF's bogging it down even more :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

We dusted the GIF thread and concluded it's a not a bright idea to invoke on this forum.

If you have a personal vendetta against me then just go buy a voodoo doll or something. :P

It's already hard enough on my old laptop, don't need GIF's bogging it down even more :P

FIXED.

What I said before was because I thought it was just too obvious.

Again mudg3, you assume that just because i asked a simple question, you think I'm going to shower the world with GIFs. Did you even read the whole bloody thread before you try to be a magnificent troll?

If you simply posted that link for the GIF thread just because you saw me posting a link to a GIF on a separate thread, I'll let you know that was the 2nd GIF link I ever posted on Atomic. Out of 1039 posts i did 2 posts on GIFs, i hope that doesn't destroy you or anything.

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Mr.Twinkie is one of the very few people here that makes me laugh.

Thanks man, it's an honor. :) Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Even when I'm not posting from my portable device, I have a vendetta against those who don't take the time to /snip lengthy quotes, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE FULL OF IMAGES >:/

note: I don't actually have a vendetta against you or anyone in this thread, just making a statement that can be applied rather generally :)

Edited by elfinke

Even when I'm not posting from my portable device, I have a vendetta against those who don't take the time to /snip lengthy quotes, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE FULL OF IMAGES >:/

note: I don't actually have a vendetta against you or anyone in this thread, just making a statement that can be applied rather generally :)

Sorry man I'll keep that in mind next time i post.

There's way too many moralfag threads in the Green Room for it to be anywhere even close to /b/.

There's way too many moralfag threads in the Green Room for it to be anywhere even close to /b/.

what is a moralfag thread?

what is a moralfag thread?

I googled that because I also had NFI what it was, but I got a result from Encyclopedia Dramatica