Sign in to follow this  
hulkster

Archives.

I just keep getting error messages when trying to view the Archives.

Anyone else have an issue?

hmmm, I was rustling about in there yesterday afternoon and they were fine. When I tried just now, however, I did get an error message :-(

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Sad archives :-(

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Bummer.

hmmm, I was rustling about in there yesterday afternoon and they were fine.

We have the culprit! You kicked the plug out when you were in there looking around! Bad elvenwhore,bad.

We have the culprit! You kicked the plug out when you were in there looking around! Bad elvenwhore,bad.

aw, I didn't mean to be a bad girl :-( Really, I'm very friendly when you get to know me!

I'll be good, I promise!

In other news, plebs is talking about kitchen stuff so I'm going to go stand next to him for a while. Oh hai! :-)

Just as a matter of interest, where are the archives? When they're working, that is.

Probably all of the old farts returning lately trying to find proof of past glories!

There were past glories...? I don't remember any more :-(

In other news... I have decided upon re-reading that I over-reacted to PV's post in this thread.

(Yes, I know it's taken 4 years for me to reach that conclusion. But it's the belated thought that counts, right?)

Edited by Virtuoso

Now I cant find the classic threads?

Am I going mad or just blind...

Nice to see the archives up again.

In other news... I have decided upon re-reading that I over-reacted to PV's post in this thread.

(Yes, I know it's taken 4 years for me to reach that conclusion. But it's the belated thought that counts, right?)

It does count, but I am actually getting all angry again just re-reading that!

There were past glories...? I don't remember any more :-(

Christ, I remember that thread.

I still can't access my PM's from the Archives. I would like to be able to. If someone would be so kind as to unban my old account.

It does count, but I am actually getting all angry again just re-reading that!

I could get all angry again about the insult of being offered a fucking Korean DVD (!) as a subscriber offer too, if you would like...?

I wouldn't even make a drinks coaster, or one of those naff CD clocks, out of a South Korean DVD. I'd listen to the North Korean national anthem sung as a duet by Kim Jung Il and Britney Spears in a capella style than watch a South Korean DVD. (In fact, I'd rather get an audio CD of the Top 20 North Korean Marching Songs than watch a South Korean DVD.)

I wouldn't even give the South Korean DVD to the Vinnies Op Shop for re-sale, because I think their clients have suffered enough. In fact, I'd pay you an extra $5 over the subscriber rate to not send me a South Korean DVD, just to save me walking down the street and putting the South Korean DVD in the bin.

That's how I feel about being offered a South Korean DVD as some kind of subscriber offer!!!111oneoneone

As for the marketroid who responded to my subscriber feedback post by saying that they actually personally like Korean DVDs and therefore so should the rest of us, well I assume they quickly found a role in your organisation for which they had greater natural aptitude.

;-)

I still can't access my PM's from the Archives. I would like to be able to. If someone would be so kind as to unban my old account.

Your old account...? What was your old account? I thought you had always been Twinair? Edited by Virtuoso

He was banned before V3 for being a very naughty boy.

I think most people were banned before V3.

Twinnair? Naughty?

I find it hard to conceive of such a thing. There must have been some kind of misunderstanding.

Or maybe he had just been offered some Korean DVDs and this pushed him over the edge for a short time.

Edited by Virtuoso