Sign in to follow this  
p0is0n

Forum Check Boxes

Hi guys,

I've recently switched to Opera and it has been bugging me that the check box for both 'remember me' and 'login as invisible' are not possible to check/uncheck with Opera. This is on the forum login screen only.

Tested with Firefox and Chrome and both seem fine.

Whilst writing this post, I've also noticed that Enable Signature/Enable email notification of replies below are also not possible to check/uncheck.

Opera Version 11.50

Cheers

Patrick

Been having the same issue with Oprah myself for a while - Did notice you can check them, just nothing visual to show it

I did notice that the 2 tick boxes in fast reply DO work, but I haven't seen another on the forums that does.

Will test 'unticking' enable signature on this post (not quick reply).

EDIT: seems to work as you said, just doesn't indicate that it has. i will try to keep myself signed in then, thanks for pointing that out Khirareq.

Edited by p0is(+)n

Guys, I have used Opera since 1993. Your check boxes work - they just don't display properly. I don't know why it is, but the dark background messes it up. If you can futz the background to a pale colour (switch to user colours, for instance) you can see the checkmark.

Strangely enough the problem also affects opera mini.

You can tick the boxes, it's just really hard to see the "ticks".