Sign in to follow this  
NukeJockey

Did you guys forget something? :P

I've read the last 2 issues of Atomic and I was surprised with E3 article and the current article that Dark Souls didn't even get a mention. I know its not to everybodies taste, but don't forget that Demon's Souls came from nowhere and nearly got GOTY.

Did you check it out at E3? I'd really like to get some more info or see an article about by you guys.

Cheers.

I didn't see it at E3, actually. It's impossible to see everything at a show that big :) I easily missed out on more games then I saw. There's a reason the big guys like Gamespot and so on have their entire staffs there!

And there's not been a lot of local movement from Namco on that front, either. Sorry, dude!

Bummer, I'd really like to hear what someone like you thought of it. From all accounts its looking like it will top Demon's Souls, its a shame you didn't get to see it though.

Fuckin Gamespot. Just putting it out there.

Although i reckon IGN are worse.

Gametrailers is just fabulous. :P

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

maybe next year we could write a list of 10-20 games you guys could check out to make everyone happy?

just an idea..

I doubt I'd have the time - there's always so many games that really need to be seen. You know, your BF3-sized games and such. Imagine if I went to E3 and talked about this interesting indie game, but not the best looking FPS of the year!

We seem to be overlooking the obvious "solution" here... send more people to represent Atomic? :-p :-)

We seem to be overlooking the obvious "solution" here... send more people to represent Atomic? :-p :-)

^^

i approve of this idea!

can we do it for free to start with?

:P-

^^

i approve of this idea!

can we do it for free to start with?

:P-

Yeha i'll throw in stalking and freaking people the fuck out for free.

Yeha i'll throw in stalking and freaking people the fuck out for free.

oooh, I've had my own stalker issues, so I've plenty of practice - I could apply for this position as well! :-)

edit: see, hawkeye? Plenty of options! :-p "Crowd sourcing, we're here for you" :-)

Edited by elvenwhore

The first review of Dark Souls came in today (though it was easy to miss with the 3DS extra analogue add on stick thingy being leaked as well lol) from Japanese magazine Dengeki:

90/90/95/95

Which places it above Demon's Souls which received 80s and 85s by the same publication.

Can't wait!

"Crowd sourcing, we're here for you" :-)

Shouldn't that be 'crowd saucing', coming from you? : )

Can Atomic afford a press junket, and sending all of the contract reviewers over together? <.>

"Crowd sourcing, we're here for you" :-)

Shouldn't that be 'crowd saucing', coming from you? : )
Basted in blood?? :-) Complimented with a light cocktail on the side of blood and perrier, damnit! :-)

Basted in blood?? :-) Complimented with a light cocktail on the side of blood and perrier, damnit! :-)

What - no fava beans or Chianti?

I know, I'm made of fail :(

He says to the foozball table... :P

is that why you didnt come to the Melbourne revolver? :P