Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ug Lee

Add-on turns 3DS into 3DO

Posted Image

It's so bad it has to be a piss-take, but sadly it's not. Nintendo really are becoming Sega.

Any retro gamers will look at the image on the bottom left and immediately recognise it as being a 3DS that looks awfully like the Panasonic FZ1 3DO.

hahahaha

Edited by Ug Lee

I read about a rumour that nintendo were going to be doing a 2nd joystick on the 3ds. Is this it? o_O

That's so bad

/predicts downfall of Wii U because Nintendo simply 'Dont get it'

/predicts Nintendo to move into a Software only company and start releasing games and IP for other systems

/hopes if Nintendo does this they don't turn Mario into the new Sonic

Oh man, the meltdown at other forums was nothing short of magnificent (and slightly bizarre) to behold yesterday as this went live at Andriasang. I saw pictures of people putting their 3DS's in the toilet, people asking how the crow tasted (01net was right afterall!) and others calling in all bets they had won. And that's to say nothing of the amazing MSPaint mockups that were doing the rounds.

Meanwhile, at Sony HQ:

Posted Image

Amazing stuff. Iwata to be given the ejection seat is next!

Posted Image

I remember when the Game Boy Advance had many add ons to try and spice it up with. Looked really ugly and clunky as.

Posted Image

Edited by elfinke

/predicts downfall of Wii U because Nintendo simply 'Dont get it'

/predicts Nintendo to move into a Software only company and start releasing games and IP for other systems

/hopes if Nintendo does this they don't turn Mario into the new Sonic

mario basically is the new sonic.... he just like slutting around on his home turf cause he would be raped by the master chief and Kratos. lololol

and elfinke that sony pick is awesome lol.

I disgaree, I think there's a bunch of awesome Mario Titles. What I meant is that Sonic went shit ... we've had 1 (or 2 if you count Sonic colours) good games out of the last 20 that came out from Sega.

That's kinda what I was getting at.

I'm not really surprised. Initially, there was suppose to be two analogue sticks but they didn't and now, they pay the price. Sucks to be Nintendo really as they lost it since they announced the 3DS...

If the 3DS actually came out with 2 sticks it would of been great. Playing Splinter Cell with 1 stick and the buttons is horrible HORRIBLE

I'd be down on the 3DS but I really can't hate a system that is getting this released on it:

http://rollercoastertycoon.com/

I came. A lot. So much, in fact, that I can't come again until it launches. So hurry up Atari!

That said I don't have one, and it doesn't look particularly appealing compared to the Vita. So we'll see. All it'd take to get me to buy one is a half-decent Metroid game (one not made by the fucking shitcocks at Team Ninja and their Wii travesty).

they did drop there price by like 100 bucks and release a few games worth playing. the 3ds also sincs up with the wii u. So yeah i would expect the sales to be up.