Sign in to follow this  
NukeJockey

Can Atomic review Red Orchestra 2?

So as above, Can you review (or are you already planning on reviewing) Red Orchestra 2?

I've spent a bit of time with the beta and it has the makings of a great game, although maybe a little buggy at the moment.

Maybe you could ask 'someone' to write a review for it and just put it on the front page? Its really a game worth playing and due to it being released by an Indie dev team it probably won't get the praise it deserves unless lots of publications review it.

Cheers.

I'm not sure why we wouldn't review it... or why we would ask this hypothetical 'someone'... I WANT THIS FOR MYSELF!

But just so you know, the local PR pretty much ignored us for the beta, and just getting promises of code have been... interesting. But don't worry, I used to play a lot of the original Red Orchestra, so cannot wait to be all over this like the Red Army on Seidlitz's entire Army group!

Thats okay then, just hadn't seen any mention of it and thought maybe you guys were ignoring it. Also thought it odd that games.on.net got beta keys and not you guys.

As for the hypothetical someone, I was just putting my hand up as I already own it and could review it if needed, but hey, if you're gonna do it, see you on the battlefield!

That'll only happen if we're on the same team, noob! :P

I think PCPP will first they had a large double spread advert last month on RO:hos.

so they will have the keys and probably a glowing review that wont be worthy.