Flouncy

[PC] F1 2011 Atomic championship

I'm thinking there are a few others that will yet register....

So nobody wants me? I would have like somebody, but nobody is better than anybody.

Plus the Renault is black and sexy. Kinda like Tina Turner....you know before Ike fucked her up.

Ah hahaha :P

Well, if you put it that way, where do I sign up?

Sign right here...

\hands him the Toro Rosso form.

I've added the ports, so I should be set to go (apart from having the game downloaded and unlocked)

Edited by nobody813

Fine, i'll drive a lotus...

*grows hair long and starts using "man" at the end of every damn sentence, man*

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

It's great to see you guys getting along so well in this first day together in your new team.

Just like Lewis and Button Alonso.

Edited by Flouncy

ill sign up for the season

probably putting me with someone who doesnt think they like winning at least for a while ;p

btw will there be any practice events before the start of the season?

Put nobody813 down for Renault Ben.

Cool team.

ill sign up for the season

probably putting me with someone who doesnt think they like winning at least for a while ;p

btw will there be any practice events before the start of the season?

Almost certainly do practice - feel free to msg (that goes for anyone) me if you see me online and I'm not in a race or co-op and we can do it, or else we can just make a time when more will be in.

We don't have any spare drivers now, but there will surely be more so you're in mate - the team bit will come later when more come in. LIKE KRISPY.

e: we now have 13 confirmed - and 14 if st8tsman firms up his entry.

THAT'S TWO SPOTS LEFT KRISPY.

Though (anyone) please do let it be known if you're keen after we have a full grid, you never know... we may have dropouts, there may be slots in individual racers. Maverick hasn't definitely confirmed yet either.

DAN GODDEN IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOUR NON-SIGNUPAGE IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Edited by Flouncy

i need to buy a physical copy of the game or it'll take me til f1 2012 to download

And im going to be moving soon ...

fuckit im in..... ill go to JBhi-fi tomorow or thurs ,ill see if i can get a different mic too haha

bort last night, started preloading, got to 35% and went over my quota. Game comes out on the 22nd and I get full speed back on the 24th.

I have actually raced against you guys on shaped(64k) internet before. The first season. I just kept out of everyones way.

i need to buy a physical copy of the game or it'll take me til f1 2012 to download

And im going to be moving soon ...

fuckit im in..... ill go to JBhi-fi tomorow or thurs ,ill see if i can get a different mic too haha

Excellent news m8.

So you and lemaster can be a team, if you both wanna do that, or wait and see how the remaining two spots fill up. Might be best to do that, so we can properly balance the teams as much as possible - though you both are really an unknown quality - you may both be awesome... who knows... :}

so many peeps. this is going to be gr8.

Now... F1 2012 needs an open practice multiplayer session.... :p Yeh I'm onto how to improve F1 2011 already lol

Put nobody813 down for Renault Ben.

The sound of a disappointed man ;-D

I feel sorry for him

Edited by nobody813

krispy is busy watching his Steam download status for F1 2011, but he has agreed with huge enthusiasm to compete in the championship.

So yeah, woo!

Only one spot left. Wow. We're gonna have 16 players. I'm having turn 1 nightmares already :}

krispy is busy watching his Steam download status for F1 2011, but he has agreed with huge enthusiasm to compete in the championship.

So yeah, woo!

Only one spot left. Wow. We're gonna have 16 players. I'm having turn 1 nightmares already :}

Caught the intro, I'll host it for you just to tease the shit out of the rest of you mortals :P

Oh god. I just gave this a go for an hour or so around Melbourne (care of the VPN trick). I'm horrid :(

I think my best time was about 1:29 something. This will take some getting use too.

If it is hard for you mate, this'll be hilarious for me

Though, I haven't driven Melbourne before, except in Formula 1 98 on the PS1, so I won't be in the situation where I have to re-learn

I guess that is some kind of plus for me

Edited by nobody813

Here's mine:

Posted Image

Used the KERS and the DRS, they take a bit of getting used to. It's not just "Press a button and get to first place".

I've had a fiddle with the wheel settings too, Deadzone/Saturation etc. They allow you to be more specific and unique to your driving style.