Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
jshota42

fallout 3 nd mods for Pc

pervert here i have down loaded view nd patches and mods, but cant get them to work.

? 1 is it because I have window vista

sorry but I'm one of those perverts who like Nd patches and mods, got allot of the nude fan art. even went out and bought Fallout 3 for my pc. going to get Vegas next.

? 2 need help, i cant get any of the mods or patches to work, bin to 2 other sites, that has not replied or help.

most my mods i get are from nexus fallout site, but there forum never seam to reply or not listen.

Guest there not many out there that like the Nd patches or mods. all the nice fan art i come across make me want to get my patches and mods to work,

Only thing i can seam to get to work is the Tgm god mode to work, Is my vista preventing my mods and patches to work.

i know i can't get them for my fallout 3 and Vegas for my 360 only Pc version, and i cant even get them to work.

PLEASE can some one help

This would be more suited for the Gaming section, also a bit of work on your spelling and grammar will help us to understand you better.

You might want to check out the FAQ as well...

I think you want some help in regards to installing nude mods. If English isn't your native language, then please indicate this on your post. Otherwise, you're just wasting time here.

Nude mods are a bit of a grey area on this forum as we don't condone nudity, if used in the right context. If you're as your first sentence is indicated, then I cannot help persee by the rules of this place.

There was a dude who was posting shitty nude fallout wallpapers here awhile back.

if he hasnt been banned, do a search and see if you can locate them and see if those threads or if hes still active etc. might be help there.

And thats the extent of the help I can be bothered giving. Good luck.

I'm not sure how much we're allowed to do, given the FAQ, but you should look at the major sites for F3 and NV mods (ie the relevant nexus sites). A quick google should get you there. At the very least you'll need Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM), but you may also need Better Oblivion Sorting Software (BOSS, which also works for the fallout games) and the Fallout version of WryeBash (NVEdit for NV, not sure about F3). Guides for how to use these should be on those sites, and their forums are a better place to ask for help.

Good Luck, and you might also want to look into some of the actual gameplay changing mods (ie the non-adult ones) - they do make the games a lot more fun.

Thank you all for the help. and very sorry if i offend any one

Dumb ? 2

My fallout 3 for the pc did load to my desk top. But does not show up in main programing on the hard drive,

By default it should be in C:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Fallout 3 - or at least that's where it is in win7, and I think vista as well. If you installed it somewhere else then you may have to go searching. Note the (x86), it's not in C:/Program Files [without the (x86)].

It would be better to install Fallout to a different location (e.g. C:\Games\Fallout 3) instead of the default location (i.e. C:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Fallout 3). The reason being is because of Windows Vista/7's UAC. If it isn't installed to the default location, look at the shortcut on the desktop/Start Menu and see where it is installed.

Also, read the wiki in regards how to install mods on Nexus really. They're practically idiot-proof to do.

How coy.

Indeed. Seems a trifle hypocritical to me to skin (ha!) one's models in such fashion and then play shy about calling it what it is.