peteed1985

SWTOR RELEASE DATE

No, if we're luck we'll get it on the 22nd for the European launch.

But don't be surprised if it's later than that.

Edited by Charcoal

No, if we're luck we'll get it on the 22nd for the European launch.

But don't be surprised if it's later than that.

Its not even coming out in Australia lol, you have to import it.

Oh and the collectors edition price on amazon over doubled to a $400 US price tag haha.

Edited by peteed1985

Oh and the collectors edition price on amazon over doubled to a $400 US price tag haha.

If you're quick, the collector's edition is still available at gamestop for $189.98USD Inc postage.

And in the UK, gameplau.co.uk are still selling the collector's edition, for £129.99 p.p.

Edited by Dread Emperor

It's normally $200 for the collectors edition? Which sells out well before release?

And people wonder why Lucas keeps turfing out shit and releasing mildly & detrimentally altered versions of things.

Edited by tantryl

If you're quick, the collector's edition is still available at gamestop for $189.98USD Inc postage.

And in the UK, gameplau.co.uk are still selling the collector's edition, for £129.99 p.p.

Meh i'm already getting it from Amazon for $174 US cause I pre ordered in July :D

well that's gay i was rather keen for this game. i know i could get it from the UK but considering that we wont have server support the game would most likely lag i'd rather not spend $60 on a game and then $15 a month for it to lag. Hopefully they will bring server support later in 2012 and then release it in Australia. then i would probably by the game cause it does look pretty cool.

frig! i live in germany now and no english version ;(

I heard SWOTOR is not being released until next year for Aussies.

;(

I heard SWOTOR is not being released until next year for Aussies.

Aw man really that would be shmick i could wait for it its not like i don't have like 100 other games to play these holidays lol

SWTOR will not be released until early next year. Some rumors say some bugs have been found that needed time to be corrected. But someway, this game is worth the wait.

Don't know what this might mean for Australian release date, but I've just got a beta test invite and I'm here in Aus ... Hopefully that means something good :-)

Don't know what this might mean for Australian release date, but I've just got a beta test invite and I'm here in Aus ... Hopefully that means something good :-)

Me too, but when I tried to log in I got told "Your region is not eligible for testing"

Motherfuckers.

I hope this game is "fun" :( I never even tried the Beta yet, but looking at some vids I aint convinced it will be fun :(, nor would Secret World for that matter....

Edited by Zhaker

Heard from several people I know who are in the beta that it's rubbish. The only thing it has going for it is the story line is good, and how the quests etc. flow into one another.

Apparently the boss fights are uninspiring and extremely easy/boring, and the PVP combat is sluggish and clunky. Kind of what I was expecting :(

Got my beta key, downloading the client as we speak, will give it a go but if the above points turn out to be true I won't bother buying.

Apparently the boss fights are uninspiring and extremely easy/boring, and the PVP combat is sluggish and clunky. Kind of what I was expecting :(

That stuff is easily tuned up, and that's kinda the whole purpose behind beta releases - to fix problems before you shrinkwrap it. :P

That stuff is easily tuned up, and that's kinda the whole purpose behind beta releases - to fix problems before you shrinkwrap it. :P

Hmmm, bosses, yeah probably. The gameplay when it comes to PVP? Likely not - the way it feels to play comes down to so many different things, and it's rare for a developer to take a task like that on, especially this far into the beta schedule...

Will give it a good crack this weekend and probably post my own personal thoughts anyway :))

Hmmm, bosses, yeah probably. The gameplay when it comes to PVP? Likely not - the way it feels to play comes down to so many different things, and it's rare for a developer to take a task like that on, especially this far into the beta schedule...

Will give it a good crack this weekend and probably post my own personal thoughts anyway :))

Anything can be tweaked in time, but if its released in Dec 20th then I don't know how these tweaks are going to be re-applied, I think its too early for this game to release, I'm not looking forward to this at all :(.

Edited by Zhaker

i got in the beta but i dont know how to play it if i can download it here...

i got in the beta but i dont know how to play it if i can download it here...

Go to swtor.com/tester you can download it from there, if you're eligible.

how is it we can Beta stuff here but not get the game.

my son did beta for Lego Universe and I found out last week it's goign free to play. was not even released here sowe could only do with the non regeonal sampler content.

we don't even need servers in australia and phone numbers can be diverted to any global location for tech support.

what a PITA.

"You are logged in from a region that we do not allow some to play from".

That's my beta testing experience!

Same here :(

Got a second e-mail though a few days later, and this time when I logged in it started downloading several GB's of stuff, so fingers crossed.