aliali

Battlefield3 first thoughts.

It's even better if you're squadding with three other friends with voice.

<tired complaint about how the game would be so much better with squad voip>

Light MG medal tonight.

This last sniper unlock has proved to be the hardest to get. smaller and smaller gains, 99% towards service star.

Also, seems people are using Jav less. cause my SOFLAM keeps getting ignored.

Damn I hate that, Javelins are excellent on aircraft and choppers when teamed with a soflam.

Damn I hate that, Javelins are excellent on aircraft and choppers when teamed with a soflam.

Shakes fist at aliali.

Its also the most scrub thing they added to this game.

everything and everyone is scrub to you though.

Truer words have never been spoken my friend :)

again the most fun I have in this game is when Im being a deuschebag,

Leaving gaymores everywhere.

Mortaring spawn zones.

Proning with a sniper rifle waiting for people to spawn in vehicles.

again the most fun I have in this game is when Im being a deuschebag,

Leaving gaymores everywhere.

Mortaring spawn zones.

Proning with a sniper rifle waiting for people to spawn in vehicles.

thats the most fun you can have in any game just outright being a cunt to people.

My favorite cunty thing to do was in MW2 with the explosive perks just get as many explosives as you could (rockets, tubes, c4 and whatever) and just grief everyone.

Most fun I had in CoD4 was triple nades perk and martyrdom on Shipment deathmatch. Spawn, instantly throw two grenades at common traffic areas, cook the third and charge.

Suicide yourself and an enemy (or three), or if the perfect situation arises, throw it for a kill and stay alive to kill with a gun or knife. When you die, you get more kills with your dropped martyrdom nade.

Noob tube was fun too.

Shakes fist at aliali.

Owww what's that pain in my back? Oh net_AU's knife ya sod.

I've put SOFLAM's up and given targets...even messaged the whole team...spamming it over and over. Eventually I give up. SOFLAM is boring as watching paint dry in a team of randoms.

In a friendly squad with mates and team speak. It's brilliant!

Edited by Jack Genders

Attack Helicopters need more bonus points / kills for the pilot. I was in a squad with randoms, I can fly alright though my peripheral / spacial awareness isn't that great yet. Still working on being aware of 3D flight that I could be getting attacked from any angle. Thus not fly myself straight into the ground...

Anyway with a random flying I was spamming Q and able to Squad type-chat while he flew. I got 28 kills he got 5 and I got best Helicopter...Though I only shot stuff. With out his flying ability I wouldn't of got any kills.

Maybe the pilot should get bonuses?

- 50 points for a gunner kill?

- A recorded kill for the Pilot as well as the Gunner - Me 28 and Pilot 28?

I was getting 10 spot points, 50 for disable vehicles, 50 for destroyed vehicles, 100 for killed enemies, 200 air superiority, 500 combat efficiency (is it 500?), 200 for anti vehicle...etc...

I think he was only getting 10s and 40s per my kill.

Edited by Jack Genders

Maybe the pilot should get bonuses?

Ye possibly, but the few times I manage to get airborne in a chopper (and stay there) I am quite happy to just provide the gunner with as many points as they can rack up. Scoring low while piloting for a gunner doesn't bother me all that much.

Driver kill assists may be getting a bump to 50 points link

There's no source in the link, so not sure how reliable it is

I definitely agree that helicopter pilots should be awarded, they make the gunner's job even easier

I get most of my kills in choppers from taking down planes, and not directly engaging other choppers (usually means breaking rule #1 of piloting - flying over infantry heavy areas "always assume all infantry are carrying seekers").

I mean on the instant vehicle spawn maps i hang back otherwise you'll just get pwnd, but if it isn't I'm usually right in there, fly in/get locked/use flares/fly out/wait for recharge/repeat.

Ahhh CoD4 and Martyrdom.Best.Perk.Ever. when you really wanted to piss some noobs off lolol

Edited by corky

Driver kill assists may be getting a bump to 50 points link

There's no source in the link, so not sure how reliable it is

I definitely agree that helicopter pilots should be awarded, they make the gunner's job even easier

That's good to hear for well flying helicopter pilots that aim to fly smoothly so their gunners can have clean shots, rather than flying erratically all over the place firing missles at everything like a maniac.

Nothing worse than an erratic pilot when you're trying to line up a TV missle, or fire accurately at shit with the machine gun... well except those pilots that bail as soon as they get locked on to. But that's another story.

Ahhh CoD4 and Martyrdom.Best.Perk.Ever. when you really wanted to piss some noobs off lolol

I personally thought it was a waste of that perk branch, much more use could be had with last stand, dead silence and the breath hold perks especially on the more mature modes like HQ or S&D

New update rolling in, looks like it may just be a server update. Anyone know the changes?

Probably fixing their fuckup with BF3 PS3 in Australia, for the last week (since last wednesday) PS3 users have been unable to find Australian servers, what little servers they do find are all 1 bar ping and constantly losing connection, they get 4 bar pings to the U.S :P

is that why the tardishness has been low this week.

The USAS-12 with Frag rounds will be balanced (unconfirmed: DICE has said they are looking into it).

The resupply speed on the M320 grenade launcher might get increased, according to DICE.

Horn sounds will be added to Humvees and other transport vehicles.

Fall damage is being looked into as well.

increase m67 gren resupply speed to kthx.

Edited by Kommando