aliali

Battlefield3 first thoughts.

What are people use to fly choppers and planes?

I suck using the keyboard.

I'm using just the keyboard to fly choppers. No jets for me yet.

I know alot of people prefere just keyboard for jets and heli's, until targeting, then use mouse and keyboard.

What are people use to fly choppers and planes?

I suck using the keyboard.

Keyboard and mouse for me, I turn the sensitivity up in game and my mouse is already always on 4000dpi so I basically keep my mouse in say a 2cm radius to cover the entire screen...

27", no glasses.

We're almost on par. Guess those extra 3 inches work wonders...

Flares are still more useful overall than optical zoom, regardless of your preference.

shut up you goddam scrub. let people play the way they want to play. Aliali is a damn good player and i would fly with him any day.

224spm, 6.1% accuracy and a negative k/d isn't something I'd call good.

With a whole three hours spent in attack choppers to boot!

Your own 268spm, 11.3% accuracy, negative k/d and your very own two hours spent in attack choppers.

Aww, isn't that cute. You can fail miserably together.

Now let's refer back to that scrub comment again, shall we?

Leave your inaccurate, butthurt comments to yourself if you can't keep up.

See you on the battlefield.

Your own 268spm, 11.3% accuracy, negative k/d and your very own two hours spent in attack choppers.

Those of us who know define a good player by their ability to have fun, have a laugh, look out for their teammates and not be a dickhead.

Those of us who know define a good player by their ability to have fun, have a laugh, look out for their teammates and not be a dickhead.

zomg, me and ezkaton do that with mudg3!

But I am a Dickhead and it should stay that way with only one dickhead in this thread?

Lets all be nice?

Actually, SPM is a fairly good indication of how you are as a player toward your team (Metro 24/7 players excluded).

And I have fun, have a laugh, look out for my teammates, help them, not be a dickhead and what do you know, I'm also not a mediocre player.

And what I was doing with that post, was pointing out was the irony of being called a 'scrub' by an inferior player, defending another inferior player.

If I wanted to get my trolololo on, I could have pointed out that those two combined have a lower SPM than myself, lower accuracy than myself, lower k/d than myself, and less time spent in attack helicopters than myself.

But I'm not here to gloat, just pointing out irony.

People need to either listen or acknowledge when they're being given useful information instead of retaliating with OH MY EYES or LOL SCRUB FUKKSOR @ U.

Edited by Ezkaton

What a bunch of wankers you all are. Jesus.

I've uninstalled this shit and I'm having infinitely more fun in Tribes: Ascend.

I have 315spm

90 mins in attack choppers

1.3KD ratio

tell me off =D

SPM isn't a good indication really, now don't get me wrong, it's one of the, if not the best indication, but not always accurate.

You mention Metro for one, skews stats alot,

also 64p Bazaar

heaps of shit makes SPM really uncomparable to other stuff.

You get the first chance in gunner seat in a 64p map = instant killing everything advantage over the rest of your team.

I don't try increase my SPM as such, I try play as a team, but what affects it the most is I play in servers with 20-30 people, no more. It's what I like, even if it means low SPM as a result.

You sound like a guy I know Orcone, his online handle is Rouge, perhaps you play Tribes with him?

Is the game shit because you kept losing? Or because you kept losing?

BF3 is the best shooter to come out for a long time. Just grab a couple of friends, jump on VOIP and have a good time. I guess that can be said for a lot of games though.

EDIT: Also, what is with all of the Metro / Instant Vehicle servers? It seems like that is all anyone is playing at the moment. Very hard to find a good 32-48 Player server these days.

I found that also, fast spawn, 1000 tickets, metro = all bad imo.

Especially annoying playing a medium pop server with tank whores not having a cooldown once you c4 their arses.

You sound like a guy I know Orcone, his online handle is Rouge, perhaps you play Tribes with him?

BF3 is the best shooter to come out for a long time. Just grab a couple of friends, jump on VOIP and have a good time. I guess that can be said for a lot of games though.

EDIT: Also, what is with all of the Metro / Instant Vehicle servers? It seems like that is all anyone is playing at the moment. Very hard to find a good 32-48 Player server these days.

I've gotta say, you're one of my favourite *ods in a long time.

Pretty lol.

Haha, gold.

Just watched more of his videos.

Makes me want to get back into the game... :P

*fires up BF3*

I've noticed BF3 running a lot smoother lately have they improved anything because I haven't changed anything on my computer.

I just noticed that when I played a round then as well. Much more enjoyable than before.

I had room to crank the graphics up to max as well, perfect considering I'm still running this shitty Q6600 and 4gb RAM <.<

Edited by clung3

I have 315spm

90 mins in attack choppers

1.3KD ratio

tell me off =D

SPM isn't a good indication really, now don't get me wrong, it's one of the, if not the best indication, but not always accurate.

You mention Metro for one, skews stats alot,

also 64p Bazaar

heaps of shit makes SPM really uncomparable to other stuff.

You get the first chance in gunner seat in a 64p map = instant killing everything advantage over the rest of your team.

I don't try increase my SPM as such, I try play as a team, but what affects it the most is I play in servers with 20-30 people, no more. It's what I like, even if it means low SPM as a result.

I dunno, I have 538spm and I avoid Metro, I avoid Grand Bazaar, I rarely play Seine Crossing, I avoid 1000 tickets, I don't whore vehicles, and I try to stick to 48p servers.

Also, I'd say you're an 'average joe' player. I don't mean to offend by that either... it's just what I see.

I only raised the stats issue because of that Kommando guy running his mouth when he can't back it up with his playing.

But feel free to come play with us if you like rolling as a squad and helping each other out... with Ventrilo.

And I won't tell you off unless you get in my heli without flares. :p

Edited by Ezkaton

No, the blue unmoddable buggy client side rego hacker filled shitfest of unbalanced vehicles and hang glider speed jets shown in this consolised piece of shit game makes it shit.

Get a clue. If you think this is the best game to come out in a long time that just throws your journalistic opinion out the window.

But it's cool. I don't read anything you write anyway.

Anything critical of this game is a troll? That term is thrown around so much these days. It makes me sad to think I once enjoyed being called it.

Anything critical of this game is a troll? That term is thrown around so much these days. It makes me sad to think I once enjoyed being called it.

I'm just messing around.

I don't have a problem with the game technically or game play wise. It's my first foray in the franchise after a long time. I'm either ignorant to them or just enjoy the game for what it is. Maybe there the same thing.