aliali

Battlefield3 first thoughts.

Is the game shit because you kept losing? Or because you kept losing?

No, the blue unmoddable buggy client side rego hacker filled shitfest of unbalanced vehicles and hang glider speed jets shown in this consolised piece of shit game makes it shit.

Get a clue. If you think this is the best game to come out in a long time that just throws your journalistic opinion out the window.

But it's cool. I don't read anything you write anyway.

your not the only one who thinks that, people say the game is all fixed then I read 10 pages on how buggy it is and how much they hate playing it. Edited by nesquick

I said BF3 was the best shooter to come out for a long time, and I stand by it. Sure it has some bugs, but so does every game these days (and in the past).

What shooter would you rather play? Oh that's right, Tribes. The game that has started and failed more than any other game franchise. They couldn't even give it away for free in the end.

Jets move at the speed they do so players can target them with lock-on. If they were flying at 500m/s they would not only be hard to keep track of, they would also spend the entire game turning around and flying in circles (some do anyway). I'd personally rather a game mechanic that works (like slow flying jets) rather than one that makes the game shit because the dev was trying to be super realistic.

What shooter would you rather play? Oh that's right, Tribes. The game that has started and failed more than any other game franchise. They couldn't even give it away for free in the end.

I lol'd.

What a bunch of wankers you all are. Jesus.

I've uninstalled this shit and I'm having infinitely more fun in Tribes: Ascend.

Hey man,

There are still some normal non zomg im better than you people who play the game for fun. I have a score per minute of 200 something I suck bad at times and im proud of it.

I have fun I play the game how I want to play it helping out team mates capping flags and just having fun!.

I said BF3 was the best shooter to come out for a long time, and I stand by it. Sure it has some bugs, but so does every game these days (and in the past).

Lol wut your talking about one of the best games ever created.

Edited by mudg3

I only raised the stats issue because of that Kommando guy running his mouth when he can't back it up with his playing.

Oh, i am so hurt. I cannot go on, I have been shown who is the boss.

Maturity, you dont have it.

Scrub.

Please don't raise the issue of 'maturity' when you're going around calling people scrubs.

Remember that irony thing I brought up earlier today?

All is forgiven guys, this is the reason DICE hasn't been able to fix the game we paid for.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battlefield...d459158176?mt=8

Battlefield 3™: Aftershock - For iPad

I don't think DICE were behind that game, probably some other shitty studio within EA

Also, what do you mean fix? The game works perfectly well for me and any bugs I've encountered have been very minor like a dead body floating in the air

Edited by SlurmsMackenzie

Please don't raise the issue of 'maturity' when you're going around calling people scrubs.

Remember that irony thing I brought up earlier today?

You're both scrubs. Enough of this shit already..

Lol wut your talking about one of the best games ever created.

It's CS:S Surf Mod with a couple of hills chucked in and a different engine.

I just find it funny that Orcone whinges about bugs in BF3 then goes on to talk about how to exploit / bug a hover tank in the Tribes thread.

On BF3 again:

I've been having a great time playing it recently. My SPM has gone down by about 100 over the last week but I don't really care. I've been doing a lot of SOFLAM support for the team, along with iron-sighted sniping (taking the scope off). If you have a couple of tanks, jets or choppers with lock-on missiles and the odd Javelin on your team, a good SOFLAM position just pounds the enemy chopper into submission.

I've been having a great time playing it recently. My SPM has gone down by about 100 over the last week but I don't really care. I've been doing a lot of SOFLAM support for the team, along with iron-sighted sniping (taking the scope off). If you have a couple of tanks, jets or choppers with lock-on missiles and the odd Javelin on your team, a good SOFLAM position just pounds the enemy chopper into submission.

Hehehehe javelin and Soflam against air assets is soooo much fun.

:-)

Yeah, been rocking with a mate who plays recon and using SOFLAM myself, much fun.

Grrr I hate it when the map is covered soflams trying to get my Jet and chopper game play on get some points and the soflams do my head in!

im sure ill start to like them once i actually unlock them :P

It's one of the few weapons that actually brings balance to the Chopper.

In BF2 they balanced the chopper by having Stinger Launchers set up all over the map that could launch two missles at a time (similar to mobile AA in the game), as well as mobile AA, .50cal machine guns that actually did some damage to aircraft and the oppositions helicopter rockets actually did about 15% damage per hit, not 5% or whatever it is now. Also the front gun wasn't as good, TV missile was pretty much all you bothered using unless you were in the MEC chopper.

The BF3 choppers are so OP with double flares and semi-guided rocket pods / TV Missile. The simple fact that the gunner can bring down a tank with a full clip to the rear is just beyond ridiculous.

For anyone who hasn't seen this video on tank damage, take a look:

It's a bit dated now because C4 and Anti Air damage was reduced on tanks, but everything else is still the same as far as I can tell from patch notes.

The BF3 choppers are so OP with double flares and semi-guided rocket pods / TV Missile. The simple fact that the gunner can bring down a tank with a full clip to the rear is just beyond ridiculous.

For anyone who hasn't seen this video on tank damage, take a look:

It's a bit dated now because C4 and Anti Air damage was reduced on tanks, but everything else is still the same as far as I can tell from patch notes.

BF3 choppers OP. LOL THIS GUY^^

I actually find everything within the game to be quite balanced, with the exception of the AA (seriously, my tank gets beaten by the AA 9 times out of 10 with a head on assault or if the AA pops up behind me and gets a second or two of fire in before I can retaliate.

95% of chopper pilots and gunners I see fail to have an affect on the game at all, get a good pilot and a good gunner together though and they'll wreak havoc, wouldn't exactly call that OP though, they're just far better when people know how to use them.

...wtf is a scrub...>.> ^.^ <.< v.v >.> ...

Choppers op hahaaa most of them get shot down before they get going by planes, rarely see them doing well and if they are usually a one sided fight for example the enemy doesn't have any capped points...So basically they suck.