aliali

Battlefield3 first thoughts.

ok I'm over that map and rush mode

Yeah me too. To many retards that dont know how to PTFO. Was playing with the SV98 though last night and had an awesome time.

This video is private? :/

They weren't supposed to show any video/screenshots of the map, also the password for the servers was leaked so a bunch of people who shouldn't of been able to were able to play

So open beta starts tonight or tomorrow or something? I might just jump in and have a go. Leaving aside technical merit discussion, the actual gameplay sounds delicious, as is to be expected I guess.

Isn't playing...I mean reviewing games part of the job?

Not when tomorrow is send day for the issue 130! Normally I'd be all like "I am OUTTA HERE!"... but not today :) Which means I'll likely not be playing before tomorrow, so it's just really dumb timing.

You're bi right?...

How much would I have to put out for the key? :D

Dude, you'd need to be pretty damn into it for this key. Not that it's done me much good, as my first fracking download was fracking corrupt, so I'm DLing AGAIN to-fracking-day.

rush is for console players? lol I only played rush on BC2, conquest is so god dam boring its like domination on COD the tards that play conquest never realise you don't have to control every point to win just 2/3 or 3/4 and as such make the mode equivelant to a dog chasing its tail....

Well, the first implementation of rush mode was in a console only battlefield title, so you tell me...

yes and BC2 is the same game as BC1....

Dude, you'd need to be pretty damn into it for this key. Not that it's done me much good, as my first fracking download was fracking corrupt, so I'm DLing AGAIN to-fracking-day.

W00t go Origin. Why oh why couldn't EA and Valve play nice so this game could be on Steam.

32 players charging a single point... that would be madness! (or Sparta)

32 recons camping spawn with 12x scope would be funny to

NO NO and NO. Stop that thinking right now.

Isn't playing...I mean reviewing games part of the job?

Not when tomorrow is send day for the issue 130! Normally I'd be all like "I am OUTTA HERE!"... but not today :) Which means I'll likely not be playing before tomorrow, so it's just really dumb timing.

You're bi right?...

How much would I have to put out for the key? :D

Ahh, being in a job where you can use the work net to download a game without being fired. And then play it. Priceless.

Edited by GhostFaceKilla

well bf3 should be open now but its still asking for a activation code at the moment when i try to run it

well bf3 should be open now but its still asking for a activation code at the moment when i try to run it

10pm tonight I think it'll open.

Time difference between countries I think.

10 pm bro.

Ahh, being in a job where you can use the work net to download a game without being fired. And then play it. Priceless.

Sadly, no. It's DLing at home while i finish off issue 130. As soon as that's done, though...

I downloaded it last night off 'nodes file server. When I was about 50% through, an updated client was released. I'm hoping its a small update and I wont have to download the whole thing again. First one was 3.9gb and the second was 3.4gb.

Only changes it mentioned was something about smaller file size and something about the installation location. Cant remember off the top of my head though.

I downloaded it last night off 'nodes file server. When I was about 50% through, an updated client was released.

Fuck......

I am loving it. seriously such a great game.

I think I masturbated too many times last night :P

but seriously, the game is amazing. my biggest issue for now.... is the squad issues. I hate it. I join from my platoon/clan... but can't join the same squad? it's all random?

And just got in... WOW. Freakin'... wow. Using a 7.1 headset and the sound is the best I've ever heard in a game.

The server browser system is problematic to set up, but it's getting me into games, and I'm running it maxed out on my new 990X and 6990 rig. So. Pretty.

And just got in... WOW. Freakin'... wow. Using a 7.1 headset and the sound is the best I've ever heard in a game.

The server browser system is problematic to set up, but it's getting me into games, and I'm running it maxed out on my new 990X and 6990 rig. So. Pretty.

LOL you must have raced out the door :-)

I definetly think the sound will be a high point. And I do love good sound.

Nice rig their Hawkeye.

Edited by GhostFaceKilla

How long does it take roughly to launch the game from the browser?

game will launch and sit minimized on the taskbar....