Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
hulkster

AFL Grand final

Being a hawks supporter I hate them both!

But tomorrow brings to two best AFL sides together for the grand final.

I'm after the winner and points margin.

Geelong by 34 points.

Marketing will be the winner..

And maybe Geelong, though Ima guessing Collingwood will be tough.

As much as I like and respect Mick as a coach, I hope his fairytale finale gets slaughtered by the Cats. A close game would be nice given I'm not a fan of either side (a little more sympathetic towards Geelong, I suppose.)

Anyone but Collingwood.

Although I'm not an AFL expert by any means, I'm tipping Collingwood purely on the weight of the amount of noise their supporters will be making. Seriously, making the Grand Final two years in a row? They must all think they've died and gone to Heaven.

Oh...and I make it a 12-point spread. Long enough to be convincing, but close enough to keep it interesting.

Considering Geelong raped the dead corpse of Collingwood in the final round and Collingwood on just managed to beat the Eagles and Hawthorn, I've gotta go with Geelong. The only chance Collingwood really have is if they play against their current form or if Geelong choke. Which has happened before.

I am barracking for Geelong because Collingwood fans scare me.

*poke*

Hi there :)

CARN THE PIES! :D:D:D:D:D

You didn't have to prove the point fredz!

yeah im going with geelong, as much cause i dont really like Eddie.. geelong should win by a bit,but by god i'd love them to win by just 1 point to see the crushed look on Eddies face :p

Oh is that why the bogans across the street are yelling? Go figure, had no idea there was a grand final on today, (I know there's something on tomorrow, but that's league).

Not that I like either team - but I'd prefer the Cats to win, Mick Malthouse to leave the coaching position on a grand final loss and Eddie MacGuire to cry!!

CATS by 6