Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
saluy

Who the quack is LogicPr0be

So i was just reading some archives when i came upon him. He is a bit interesting but it says he's banned.

One qyestion why??

Noob question; why?

'Cuz a lot of people don't know when to keep their mouths shut. (Or just not type, in this case.)

'Cuz a lot of people don't know when to keep their mouths shut. (Or just not type, in this case.)

It'd be hard to resist an authoritarian warning when you're drunk. Fun fact: 99% of banned members were posting drunk. Other 1% hit on the head as a child.

Noob question; why?

Stop all this shite and just say why he offended people. I am not understanding here!

Noob question; why?

Stop all this shite and just say why he offended people. I am not understanding here!

You've found his posts. Find some more and make your own judgement call...

Leave in the past.

probably shouldn't have put "fuck" in the thread title dude...

Edited by kikz

Noob question; why?

You've found his posts. Find some more and make your own judgement call...

Leave in the past.

What ev's you all probs be haters :P

Fun fact, about 75% of Atomic members are banned :P

83% of statistics are made up

And yet 24% of them are possible, in one way or another...

Hey saluy, your profile says you're 14, you still need to read the FAQ re swearing in thread title ;)

I believe that's the word cunt (if the filter works, the previous word will appear as wigglytuff even though I wrote a slang word for vagina).

*EDIT* I guess it's not on any more!

Edited by tantryl

Hey saluy, your profile says you're 14, you still need to read the FAQ re swearing in thread title ;)

sorry I guess I missed the FAQ.

I still really don't get societys problem with swearing... didn't hurt nobody.

I fixed the title for you.

Naww wanna medal?? There is a Trophy store close by.

I believe that's the word cunt (if the filter works, the previous word will appear as wigglytuff even though I wrote a slang word for vagina).

I think it's always been fine in posts, just not thread titles. I'm not sure that the forum options are in-depth enough to allow that though, so it may have been everywhere. But I see people type cunt all the time, so yeah, either just thread titles, or it's off completely.

New Topic... 'What the Cunt does this Cunting thread title look like to you, Cuntface?'

So I can shove it up your arse?

:D

get the biggest trophy you can buy

I think it's always been fine in posts, just not thread titles. I'm not sure that the forum options are in-depth enough to allow that though, so it may have been everywhere. But I see people type cunt all the time, so yeah, either just thread titles, or it's off completely.

New Topic... 'What the Cunt does this Cunting thread title look like to you, Cuntface?'

Originally it was blanket filtered from all posts, which is why we all remember it (people don't include cunt in a title all that often). But you should totally test if the filter for titles still works.

Keep on annoying a Mod like that (especially when they tried to help you) and you'll soon find out how LogicPr0be got banned.

sorry I guess I missed the FAQ.

I still really don't get societys problem with swearing... didn't hurt nobody.

Them's the rules. Like it or lump it ... really.