2SHY

Issue 130: Feedback

<3 the Retro console round up.

The mods look interesting, will take a look at the Deus EX Human Revolution mod.

The trash talk article is not too bad as is the Micro-ATX case round up.

Diablo 3 preview looks good too.

What did you think?

Edited by 2SHY

Kit log.

yaaaaaaaaaay. It was starting to look like the girlfriend who was just getting comfortable and packing on the pounds. But she's back and looking quiet good now.

Havent read the rest yet as I got it yesterday afternoon but i'll post the rest of my thoughts then. Good looking issue though.

Just downloading it via Zinio. Gotta say thanks for adding the text option. Makes reading a whole lot easier on my phone and the text based table of contents is way easier to navigate too as a result. So good job on getting that sorted!

There was choc full of goodness in this issue.

Dissappointed the beta impression for BF3 didn't make it to this months issue as it will be awkward if it does get added to next month's.

Personally I didn't mind the slowness of the kitlog's development given your circumstances but it is nice to know newcomers will be delighted by this update.

Well, the BF3 beta started after issue 130 went to press, and by the time this issue goes to press, we should have our hands on review code, so there's really no need to cover the beta in the mag :)

But that's why we have the website - it lets us cover stuff like brief betas in a much easier way.

picked it up yesterday.

good issue, like how kit log was backup to shape (but some of the text to picture is a little wonky though. eg: shows a GTX 560 and has "reference design card but pack a punch or (or something like that) and shows a non reference card.

like the reviews and the article on abuse in game as well as the .edu section games development in aus..very informative (im doing a course in that atm as very important to read to know what happening)

Well, the BF3 beta started after issue 130 went to press, and by the time this issue goes to press, we should have our hands on review code, so there's really no need to cover the beta in the mag :)

O_O Please don't judge me for making that stupid assumption that the beta will pop next issue when BF3 will be released so soon.

I usually am the kind of person that thinks ahead and forsees these things.

T_T Bloody hell I need to rest more.