bcurko

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET) Problem

Hi guys,

I'm trying to identify the reason why I can't place any multi-bets on luxbet like I could 3 days ago. I have just reformatted this morning and still I'm getting the following error. The weird thing is it does the same thing on the laptop but my brothers desktop is fine just my computer and the laptop seem affected.

Any suggestions?

This web page is not available

The connection to www.luxbet.com was interrupted.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this web page later.

Check your Internet connection. Reboot any routers, modems or other network devices that you may be using.

Add Google Chrome as a permitted programme in your firewall or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted programme, try deleting it from the list of permitted programmes and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the spanner menu > Options > Under the Bonnet > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Ok several possibilities.

First up have you tried different web browsers on either computer?

Checked the date, time and location settings? Any of these set wrong can cause odd issues.

Cleared all cookies, browser history and automatic logins?

Tried running the browser in safe mode (firefox) or with no-addons (internet explorer)?

Checked the site is not blocked in your security software or in the modem/router (blocked for specific IPs or MAC addresses).

Ok several possibilities.

First up have you tried different web browsers on either computer?

Checked the date, time and location settings? Any of these set wrong can cause odd issues.

Cleared all cookies, browser history and automatic logins?

Tried running the browser in safe mode (firefox) or with no-addons (internet explorer)?

Checked the site is not blocked in your security software or in the modem/router (blocked for specific IPs or MAC addresses).

yep just my computer and the laptop that are having the issues, my brothers pc doesn't have any problems..

all autofilled data has been cleared and cookies etc, The clock and location are right, and the router has been reset to factory settings and still no success..