Burning_Feet_Man

Forza Racing Series

Hey everyone.

With the release of Forza 4 yesterday, The End/myself have decided to start a new racing series/group. As he's no longer on the forums, im now the forum delegate. This year we've started a facebook group as its rather convenient for organising races, especially if you wanna invite your friends. http://www.facebook.com/groups/146080978823596/

So sign up to the group and just leave a quick post on who you are (forum name). If you dont have facebook, GET IT..... but im sure i can organise something through here. Ill use Atomic for posting offical race results and general comments/pictures/rules/blah blah and what not. If you were in the Forza 3 series' please join again. The game now supports 16 car grids so it'll make for some interesting races.

So post here, post on the facebook group. Just join.

Edited by Burning_Feet_Man

Waiting for this to arrive from ozgameshop! Can't wait, played many hours on the demo haha.

I have sent a request to join. Forum name same as first name (fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu Dave!)

Need a wheel for this to be competitive or do you think you can bust out good laps with just the controller? I've never really played Forza 3 online or anything.

Waiting for this to arrive from ozgameshop! Can't wait, played many hours on the demo haha.

I have sent a request to join. Forum name same as first name (fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu Dave!)

Need a wheel for this to be competitive or do you think you can bust out good laps with just the controller? I've never really played Forza 3 online or anything.

BFM won the forza 3 championship by the 4th (of 5) race with a controller :)

Nice, yeah I think I played it pretty well with the controller. XBox compatible wheels are kind of hard to come by so I might just have to get used to it!

Look forward to it!

Sounds good bar the facebook crap, my name on xbox live is (Stigmark). anyone is welcome to send a friend request.

I am playing with the forza 4 wheel wich is pritty cool but very hard, but i dont care about coming last just enjoy the game.

There is no mic input on it either wich sux but i have another gaming name wich ill use for party chat (V8 ViKING)

1 thing i hate is ruff driving so if everyone keeps it cleen it should be lots of fun. Also my forza 4 crew name is - (click)Blackout.

Other crew members have millions to share if you deem worthy :) so be nice and play fair is my modo.

^

The pain... THE PAIN! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

On a side-note, my housemate has Forza 4... I'll see if he's interested in this.

I should be down, depending on timing of events.

Asked to join FB group.

just for added clarification now, you are pretty much gonna need facebook. its way, way easier for everyone to coordinate on facebook, much easier than chasing people up on a forum. especially given things like phones have access to it and what not. hell just create a fake account for the group, it really wont hurt your nerd creed.

so as it stands, you need facebook, and you need a mic for this season.

and for what its worth, everyone raced in good spirit last season.

would love to do this but im missing to vital things:

forza 4 (i do own forza 1-3 though..:P)

a xbox live gold account.

so :(

like i said, if people are concerned about the facebook thing, just make up a dummy page soley for forza, hell just use your atomic name as your name when you join. organising races through facebook really is significantly easier than trying to do it on a forum.