Sign in to follow this  
Juggs

Oi, Dave!

I'm carrying a busted knee, paintball wasnt the brightest idea i've had :P

Re: the ticket. It was my lucky door ticket, that i couldnt find at the draw last night. I had a rough idea of what it was due to knowing who was in front of me (and the tickets were sequential). When no one called out when d29 was pulled from the hat, i explained my situation and Dave and co were gracious to award the prize.

Later, laughs were shared about me being a scammer :P

When i was on the train that night, i stripped my wallet clean and found it. So i figured i'd post it to prove that, for once, i wasnt scamming :P

Dave's actually sick today, but I'm sure he'll check in soon - glad the paintballing went well!

Dave's actually sick today, but I'm sure he'll check in soon - glad the paintballing went well!

More like recovering.

Where'd you find it, Juggs?

And no, was ill. Already had a flu before paintball, but that amount of effort plus lurgy equals not fun :)

It was stuck behind where I'd normally have my licence in my wallet, wedged up against the cards.

Thinking back, it was hte only place I didn't look. I checked all compartments and everything, just not between cards...

It wasn't until I was sitting at the train station that I pulled everything out, and found it immediately. Always the way... >_<