chilli

Atomic forums archive pre 2003.

So I discovered the atomic forums archive a while back and it brought back some memories to see it in the old format.. I noticed it only went back to 2003 though, by which time I had stopped posting.

In one of my frequent fits of morbid introspection I was looking forward to a shot of nostalgia by self-indulgently reading posts I'd written back in 2001, but was disappointed to see the archive only seemed to go back as far as 2003.. do the older posts still exist anywhere?

So I discovered the atomic forums archive a while back and it brought back some memories to see it in the old format.. I noticed it only went back to 2003 though, by which time I had stopped posting.

In one of my frequent fits of morbid introspection I was looking forward to a shot of nostalgia by self-indulgently reading posts I'd written back in 2001, but was disappointed to see the archive only seemed to go back as far as 2003.. do the older posts still exist anywhere?

Archives withing the archives!

http://archive.atomicmpc.com.au/archives.asp

Link is found at the bottom of the old forum index.

If you're interested in further reading, the POTM archive goes all the way back to day dot :-) It was fun compiling the list, although maybe not quite so much fun to realise just how many POTMs I remembered reading when they were un-crowned threads in the wild... :-p