doublefist

Battlefield 3 Platoon

Hello.

Im looking for regular players (every day) who have a mic and play as a squad.

Send me an invite or add me as a friend. My origin and BF3 name is phylwarefare.

Hello.

Im looking for regular players (every day) who have a mic and play as a squad.

Send me an invite or add me as a friend. My origin and BF3 name is phylwarefare.

I read that as "Fail ware fair"

Edit: Sorry sounded like a bastard there :)...

think we should look at a few more atomic clans when they are viable.

Edited by Xen

i had a wicked Game with a fellow ACDC member last night, forgot his name, but add me tuner36

Thanks for the replies. I have added all the Atomic guys and and asked to join the platoon. They all seem to be playing on diferent servers and not using VOIP.

I have added you Tuner36.

I have also started a Platoon exclusively for people who would like to squad up play as a squad and use chat.

Thanks Paul

Ps: Xen i wish I could change it to that.

Edited by doublefist

Thanks for the replies. I have added all the Atomic guys and and asked to join the platoon. They all seem to be playing on diferent servers and not using VOIP.

I have also started a Platoon exclusively for people who would like to squad up play as a squad and use chat.

Thanks Paul

I tried to send you a pm but was unable to do so. Therefore here is the cut and paste.

"G'day mate,

I play most evening once my kids are asleep. I'm on starting between 8&9pm for an hour or two most nights.

I'd been keen to try voice comms and play as a squad. Do you want to give it a go? Don't worry, I can handle it if you later decide that I'm not skilled enough. I enjoy teamwork and I finish most maps at approximately 10th out of the 30 on my side.

What do you reckon?

What comms do you use?"

Feel free to reply to me via pm if that suits you. Also I'm keen to try play with anyone with fun and teamwork in mind.

Hi I added you Powermaniac7 ? is that you?

Skilled enough well solo nobody is but as part of a squad with comms we could be awesome.

I think your not really playing this game untill you are squaded and miced up.

Chears The Fist

I had my first game with a guy using a mic last night and can say the voip works fine.

I still got pwned but it was a whole lot more fun running around with someone and chating.

I intend to always have a "party" active when playing so feel free to join.

See you in the battlefield

The Fist

Thanks Paul

Don't worry, i misspelt my America's army login when i first started, then realised i didn't really care :)

Skilled enough well solo nobody is but as part of a squad with comms we could be awesome.

Chears The Fist

I'm not sure if this was addressed at me. I'm not Powermaniac7. I'm balamatt on Origin etc. Probably won't be on tonight, working till 11pm, back at work 7am.

Chears The Fist

I'm not sure if this was addressed at me. I'm not Powermaniac7. I'm balamatt on Origin etc. Probably won't be on tonight, working till 11pm, back at work 7am.

I have added you Balamatt.

cheers Fist

Yeah the battlelog voice comms works really well. Me and my mate have been using it a bunch.

Hi PointZeroOne what is you BF3 Nic ?

Would you like to team up?

Cheers The Fist

Edited by doublefist

Hi PointZeroOne what is you BF3 Nic ?

Would you like to team up?

Cheers The Fist

There is a thread with everyones Origin/bf3 nicks.

Although I'll post mine here again....PointZeroOne

I haven't been particularly active in the atomic forums of late RL and all that, I would like to play with a few of you guys, my origin and battlelog nick is, nugdugs

I've just sent an application to join ACDC

See you on the Battlefield! :D

Edited by Devit

I'm not as active on this place as I would like, but that's because I'm very active running our clan Roll The Dice.

Anyone is more t

I'm not as active on this place as I would like, but that's because I'm very active helping to run our clan Roll The Dice.

Anyone is more than welcome to join us for a game on our server, which runs mixed Conquest (some small, some large) and Rush. Here's the link if people want to give it a shot: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/7b31c185-9446-46a4-84b6-74015e5baefc/Roll-The-Dice-Mixed/ We also try to maintain some kind of gaming standard on there, ie that people don't just abuse each other etc.

People are welcome to add me to Origin/Steam/XFire: MasterShrive and can visit our website www.rtdclan.net if they'd like our TS details. Everyone is welcome to join, though we have a public password to stop the real random connections.

Hope to get a game in with a few people soon.

~MS.