Sign in to follow this  
chemos

Senn 360 game PC

Did not want to hijack previous thread but curious about your comments Cyb3rGlitch re your 360 Headphones give away.

Pricey giveaway.

Could you elaborate a little as to what you didn't like about them?

Cheers.

Edited by chemos

Well after a week testing these out, I have to say I am impressed.

The ear cups are large, which help for my slightly enlarged ears. Nothing worse than squeezing into a session and the ears know about it afterwards.

The sound is very good, music and movies both are clear and precise.

Stacked up against my AKG phones with audio cracking you can notice that they just can't match pure audio phones.

But these things are made for gaming and I have not used a more comfortable or clear phone microphone combo.

The microphone is amazing, clear and crisp and considering they are made for the gamer I really can't fault them.

Granted they do not stack up to a $500 pair of AKG's but they are simply not made to do that.

They are pricey but for me I did not want a separate Mic on my desk nor having to worry about positioning into the stand alone while I'm trying to blow things up in my Tiger!

Perfect for me, for what they are made for.

Just my take.

I didn't like them because they have no detail whatsoever. It was like they took a standard pair of headphones, put a wet towel in each cup, then increased the low frequency range to make it sound 'better'. It's not just me, the owner of Headphonic seems to agree. I mean, you'd have to really hate it to tell customers not to buy them.

Edited by .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

That review is of the PC350 not the new 360.

The other point is some reviews may have hidden agendas. Not saying that was the case with the 350 review however its interesting to see the 350 got a 91% Atomic rating.

However both are still the 350 not the new 360.

Edited by chemos

My mistake, when I saw my name mentioned my brain defaulted to the PC 350 since that's what I tested. And no, there's no hidden adgenda, some reviews just don't assume that expensive = quality.

My mistake, when I saw my name mentioned my brain defaulted to the PC 350 since that's what I tested. And no, there's no hidden adgenda, some reviews just don't assume that expensive = quality.

Agree 100% re price.

Not big on a single review. Plenty of decent u tube and from what I can see independent reviews on the 360.

I hate buying gear based off one persons experience.