Sign in to follow this  
Nan0_Seconds

my first console in years

1 word.. well two that were made into one.

Goldeneye.

I was enjoying singleplayer in this but multiplayer made me hate the game

is MP the same as it was on N64? I used to waste so much time playing that game with friends.

No it's more like COD.

I didn't bother with a console, I just got an xbox 360 controller for my 5 year old P4, I think it's the same.

I didn't bother with a console, I just got an xbox 360 controller for my 5 year old P4, I think it's the same.

Wut?

Don't burst his bubble dude.

Wut?

Don't burst his bubble dude.

Okay.

Edited by NukeJockey

Lol'd

Xenoblade is probably the best RPG game out on the Wii atm IMO.

I've heard it's supposed to be good. Think it'll be my next purchase once I finish Skyward Sword

Hmmm.. I'll look into it after Skyward Sword too.

Anyway, off to play Zelda for the first time right now!

Hmmm.. I'll look into it after Skyward Sword too.

Anyway, off to play Zelda for the first time right now!

Yeah should buy it from OzGameShop as well. Save yourself some $$

I did notice the lack of games when I was at Game the next level, 1 double row Wii games, 5 Rows Xbox 360 and 5 of PS3, hmmmmmmmm was quite disappointed. I want to try Zelda tho, I gotta get a new job first tho, just lost mine recently, no relation to the thread I made, It was but yer nvm, new doors are opening for me right now.

Edited by Nan0_Seconds

IBH, I've put more hours into my Wii than my mate's Xbox360....

At least, the Wii offers something different to what I game on my PC, some originality... alot of people bag it out, but I reckon it's my favourite console... not best, just my fav.

For the most part I don't game much anymore, not for lack of want, and when I do it's just a quick spell on the PC, which for FPSs is far superior and I can easily have tunes running in the background, something "productive" is an alt tab/F4 away, not to mention the graphics don't look like arse.

If I'm gonna be on the couch ima gonna be relaxing with TV and nachos... CBF with a controller.

Edited by Chuck Norris(good actor

I did notice the lack of games when I was at Game the next level, 1 double row Wii games, 5 Rows Xbox 360 and 5 of PS3, hmmmmmmmm was quite disappointed. I want to try Zelda tho, I gotta get a new job first tho, just lost mine recently, no relation to the thread I made, It was but yer nvm, new doors are opening for me right now.

It's more that some stores just don't stock Wii games.

But enjoy the very few awesome games.

Awesome games?

You mean there was an awesome game on the Wii? That appealed to someone older than 7 years?

Okami was pretty, I guess...

Resident Evil 4 Wii edition is in my opinion one of the best games on any current system.

Mad World

House of the Dead Overkill

Resident Evil 4 wii

They're about the only 3 games I can think of that I liked and that had adult content.

did anyone try deadspace on wii, my sister has a wii and I don't want to play all those shitty happy family games but zombie dismemberment with wii controls always looked kind of cool, I was going to hire it from the video shop but hired something else instead but if anyone can recommend it it might be worth the $6.

Edited by nesquick

did anyone try deadspace on wii, my sister has a wii and I don't want to play all those shitty happy family games but zombie dismemberment with wii controls always looked kind of cool, I was going to hire it from the video shop but hired something else instead but if anyone can recommend it it might be worth the $6.

Haven't played it, but it is an on rails shooter.

I played it on Wii and PS3.

The Move version is far superior in terms of aiming, but I spose it would be fun on wii if you could look past the shitty graphics and annoying wiimote bugs.