Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
juggtron

9-11 official story

After reading Mr Hollingworth's editorial on broken game reviews I felt a little butthurt, so I found a video a while back that explains the Official Story

If you dont believe this is the only truth, you are a godless terrorist communist and deserve to be thrown in Guantanamo and waterboarded forever for punishment of your hethen ways.

(my 2c)

You dont have to believe in space lasers and missle carrying remote controlled holographic NWO airliners to see that there is something not right with that story.

LOL!

FTR, I don't think the events of Sept 11 were orchestrated by the government, Jews, or the Illuminati; but that clip was funny - and pointed.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would still be buying into the, "terrorist's attacked us" story, here in 2011, ten years later.

I guess I just need to remember my reaction, when a good friend first suggested an inside job. Mostly just anger. How can you be suggesting such a ridiculous idea, when there is ACTUAL corruption and misdeeds by governments, and shadowy organizations, to be revealed.

He gave me a DVD called 9/11 in plane sight. While a bit dated now, and ignoring any circumstantial evidence, it made it impossible to believe the lie anymore.

Anyone still holding on to the fantastical idea that the US was attacked by terrorist's should maybe take a quick look at this site, http://www.serendipity.li/wtc3.htm.

BTW. Not sure that an article on gaming reviews is the best spot to be venting your whacky political beliefs.

Conspiracy nuts feel the need to believe in over-elaborate conspiracies because they need to fill a void in their ordinary and mundane lives, by taking part in the conspiracy debunking they feel that have achieved something, seeing through the veil of controlling, masterful lies.

Like religion, conspiracies give people's lives meaning, it gives them a purpose, a fight, everyone is looking for a cause, they want to feel the hero....

Personally I think the maker of that video is a fruitloop, and needs to go back in the box, his argument is about as compelling as staring at clouds, you can see anything, if you stare long enough....

Edited by Chuck Norris(good actor

I actually don't want to believe the conspiracy theory.

However, there certainly seem to be a number of troubling and anomolous aspects of the official 9/11 report. We know for a fact that the justification for the later invasion of Iraq was falsified by the Bush administration, so they certainly weren't averse to bald-facedly lying when it suited their purposes. It's further troubling that Bin Laden was killed rather than captured, and there's been zero evidence provided - or leaked - which confirms his death.

So I am reluctantly coming to the view that some elements of the official 9/11 story and ensuing decade long hunt for Bin Laden should he questioned.

Edited by Virtuoso

He gave me a DVD called 9/11 in plane sight. While a bit dated now, and ignoring any circumstantial evidence, it made it impossible to believe the lie anymore.

I'm pretty sure this is how most cult memberships start...

You may as well replace replace "9/11 in plane sight" with "Dianetics".

Edited by SquallStrife

So, where's the evidence? Speculation and bold assertions are worthless without any.

This is actually a VERY good point and something I always took into consideration when watching / reading anything related to the 9/11 thing, even with this 5 minute video. What I tend to look at and question is that when they give an official story with facts that don't really seem to have much weight to them. I don't jump to the conclusion "well it was clearly a satellite bomb from mars" but it does indeed make me question what I'm being told.

I find the pentagon to be a bit of a mystery.

No plane debris anywhere, small, neat holes punched through each section of the building, cable spools untouched meters away from where the "plane" hit the wall, 5 frames of video footage showing something a hell of a lot smaller than a plane etc. Its definitely weird, but the conspiracy theories hold about as much weight as the stories they are trying to debunk.

True, I find that when there's a lack of evidence or a lot of questions surrounding the 'evidence' given then people tend to jump to conclusions. Your example there Nuke is one prime one.

Then of course any time you even question the official story, you get people who literally play the "you're a nut" card.

No plane debris anywhere, small, neat holes punched through each section of the building, cable spools untouched meters away from where the "plane" hit the wall, 5 frames of video footage showing something a hell of a lot smaller than a plane etc. Its definitely weird, but the conspiracy theories hold about as much weight as the stories they are trying to debunk.

http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/nodebris.html

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

Edited by zaraki kenpachi

No conspiracy, since when did the U.S. have to go to such lengths to have a war ? Never is the answer, the attack was well planed, security was lax to say the least before 9/11. In fact the crime is that the U.S. perceived the threat of a terrorist attack, but dithered as to what to do about it.

EDIT: And who can forget the faked moon landings if conspiracy theorists had their way they would say the whole world is like the Matrix. ;)

Edited by bowiee

It would just be all too hard to release video or images from pentagon security cameras showing a jetliner. Or from the 85 tapes the FBI has confiscated from other businesses and individuals.

Instead they give us a few frames of explosion, one complete with cruise missile exhaust, instead of the hazy brown type of jetliner exhaust.

Edited by katalyst

one complete with cruise missile exhaust, instead of the hazy brown type of jetliner exhaust.

Psst - most cruise missiles use turbofans, the same kind of engines jet airliners use.

Those articles dont prove anything either way.

Until the government releases some of the confiscated tapes you will never really know what happened, tbh there seems to be more evidence towards a conspiracy than against it.

Not that I buy into either, I'm sure the US government covered up alot of what happened that day, even if it wasn't as the conspiracy theorists make it out to be.

You know I really saw no evidence for a cruise missile. But whilst I love Snopes and it does away with the crazier theroies (the ones where they offer no factual proof to how they came to a conclusion), that article doesn't really prove / disprove anything.

You know I really saw no evidence for a cruise missile. But whilst I love Snopes and it does away with the crazier theroies (the ones where they offer no factual proof to how they came to a conclusion), that article doesn't really prove / disprove anything.

It does a decent job of counteracting some of the main arguments the conspiracy theorists are presenting. Do you only agree with Snopes when it's not one of your favourite conspiracy theories under the microscope?

one complete with cruise missile exhaust, instead of the hazy brown type of jetliner exhaust.

Psst - most cruise missiles use turbofans, the same kind of engines jet airliners use.

My point is that Cruise Missiles can make white vapor trails like this.

Jet airliners at low altitudes do not. I know this, as I see it every day, from living under a flight path for Tullamarine airport.

Edited by katalyst

It does a decent job of counteracting some of the main arguments the conspiracy theorists are presenting. Do you only agree with Snopes when it's not one of your favourite conspiracy theories under the microscope?

You're right, but most of it is government released info and photos, which is hardly rebuttal against a conspiracy theory, no?

The thing that gets me is why the government is so tight lipped about it.

I'm not saying they have anything to hide, but they've had over a decade to clear up what the fuck happened and they just keep adding fuel to the conspiracy fire with the way they treat things, like Bin Laden's death.

I'm honestly not sure what I believe, I spose I believe in truth, which I doubt we're getting from the theorists or the government :P