General Morpheus

Where sells the cheapest 2tb/3tb/4tb external hdds these days?

The cheapest 4tb I can find is $299

Cheapest 3tb is 199

Cheapest 2tb is 115

I've decided that I have had enough hdd failures to have a backup for all my data... Which is about 5tb but these things obviously increase over time... Any advice is appreciated, seriously...

I've looked at MSY and PCCG and their prices are all higher than the ones you've listed. Which store are you getting those prices from?

raid array ? 1,5 or 6 ?

Hopefully neither, if he values his data he wont use raid, as I like to say "So much raid so little recoverable data when it all goes wrong".

Office works prices are about the same as yours, so I would say where ever you got those prices from they are good, and better than MSY or Umart.

raid array ? 1,5 or 6 ?

Hopefully neither, if he values his data he wont use raid, as I like to say "So much raid so little recoverable data when it all goes wrong".

Office works prices are about the same as yours, so I would say where ever you got those prices from they are good, and better than MSY or Umart.

Yep OW.

I am getting it as a backup drive... just had a bit of a freakout when i thought one of my HDDs was breaking...