Sign in to follow this  
cohmoddersolo

DeepCool, really cool?

Hi all,

Are Deep Cool products any good for cooling essentials? At my local computer stores, there seem to be quite a few Deep Cool products, mostly fans and thermal grease. Has anyone certified their goodness?

Thanks for reading.

I've never heard of them, but they seem to be more of a european product than an australian one, which computer stores have you been seeing them in?

Edited by NukeJockey

From a quick browse of their website, they don't seem crap. But always judge a cooler by performance, not brand or appearance. Look for a few reviews and see how the models your interested in compare.

Over-sawed this cooling sub-section. Thanks Gharphield.

Regarding the location, I live in Darwin, NT. Im after case fans and they seem to have the style and design I like. I thought a few Atomicans have tried and/or reviewed their product. There arent many reviews on the net either..

EDIT: A few of their products reviewed

Edited by cohmoddersolo

If your only after fans, all you need to pay attention to is the fan rpm, noise level and cfm (air pressure). As long as its quiet enough it should be fine :)

edit: the 'UF' fans on their website look quite decent.

Edited by p0is(+)n

UF fans are exactly what Im after. I think they're build qualities not bad too. I recently bought a UF140 which Im goin to use as an exhaust on top of my case, and it's pretty solid. Ive got 4 UF80 on order, so when Ive got'em all mounted, Id like to give a report on how good they are.

Edited by cohmoddersolo

I currently have 6 DeepCool XFAN 120L/B (12", clear with blue LEDs) in one of my cases. I found them on eBay last year for US$6.00 each. They are usually pretty quiet in my case, unless my system is under alot of strain (i.e Playing MW3 while encoding a couple of TV rips and downloading files through µTorrent) then I can hear them pretty loudly, but no louder than most standard generic fans (try a 'cheapie' CPU), but think of generic fan loudness x6! Temps rarely rise above 66°C and it was a 33°C day here today and I'm using a standard Intel CPU cooler. I'm pretty happy with these fans, but unfortunately they don't come in a black/green colour I am using for my current case build.

Edited by NathanJC