Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
alex8337

128 posts to sell something

Hey everyone,

So I've been mostly a lurker on these forums since 2005, joined in 2008. Been reading the magazines since by dad bought me them when I was 13 (I'm 24).

I have 70 posts, not enough for the 128 required. So I'm 58 post's off from being able to try to sell...

My 6 month old Lian Li PC-7FNWX case...

In a way I'm kind of asking if I can ride this thread until I get 128 post's but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to

Edited by alex8337

Not really, I completely agree with the 128 post minimum, I'm just a little frustrated that its been 3-4 years and spent countless hours on the forums but not posted more than 71 times

Well, then yes it should go in feedback. And no this won't be a successful sale thread.

I completely agree with the 128 post minimum

Oh cool! I'm glad we got that sorted! :P

Rob.

y'know, it'd be interesting to see a ratio of time spent on forums versus #post count... I do a bit of lurking myself! Nice suit alex :)

May as well make some discussion then.

Do you think you'll have trouble selling it?

I only ask because there seems to be some move away (at least in my circles) from the case windows/neon lights of the 90s-00s and people seem to be more interested in minimalist chic rather than blinged out cases (IMO).

Would this reflect your views, or are you moving to something else shinier?

Nice suit alex :)

I am jack's complete and utter disbelief.

I only ask because there seems to be some move away (at least in my circles) from the case windows/neon lights of the 90s-00s and people seem to be more interested in minimalist chic rather than blinged out cases (IMO).

Sorry Malkieri, I don't understand what you mean there. I was trying to be congenial towards alex

y'know, it'd be interesting to see a ratio of time spent on forums versus #post count... I do a bit of lurking myself! Nice suit alex :)

I can't do post count as that would involve far to many page grabs, and I only have V2 available but you can get a whole bunch of info on yourself and the forums in general at http://atomic.kblah.com

For example: http://atomic.kblah.com/dateGraph.php?uname=Mr+Dump

hi dude,

It's not that we don't like you, but all you need to do is try to involve yourself in the community for a short while, don't spam, just make some good posts or make your own posts in areas that interest you. 128 posts is nothing, some people could do that in a day.

wow, this thread has exploded

Well, then yes it should go in feedback. And no this won't be a successful sale thread.

no shit, I didn't put a price on it, I'm just trying to get post's

so post some more -_- its not like its hard.

Will do

I can't do post count as that would involve far to many page grabs, and I only have V2 available but you can get a whole bunch of info on yourself and the forums in general at http://atomic.kblah.com

For example: http://atomic.kblah.com/dateGraph.php?uname=Mr+Dump

wow! he he how lame at posting am I?!!

thanks for that, I didn't know you could pull stats out of V2.

That would be interesting. I'd have a leet L/P (Lurk to Post) ratio

hi dude,

It's not that we don't like you, but all you need to do is try to involve yourself in the community for a short while, don't spam, just make some good posts or make your own posts in areas that interest you. 128 posts is nothing, some people could do that in a day.

Lol. No shit. I didn't need to until now. It would take a long time to rack up 60 something posts with good posts and in areas of interest to me, I usually take way too long researching a subject and re-writing post's until I'm satisfied with my question/answer.

Some people could do that in a day and thats what I'm planing on doing

hi dude,

Lol. No shit. I didn't need to until now. It would take a long time to rack up 60 something posts with good posts and in areas of interest to me, I usually take way too long researching a subject and re-writing post's until I'm satisfied with my question/answer.

Cunning tactic: reply separately for more post counts! (dunno if it works)

Who would've thought that you'd need to be an active member of the community to sell stuff to the community.

Just get involved in a bunch of threads, help out in the tech section if you know your stuff :)

Firstly, I'm moving this to feedback because it's actually a good point. The idea of 128 posts is that it stops the spammers / scammers (not all) from clugging up Trademart.

I know some sites that don't let you post anything there for 3 months regardless of how many posts.

From the outset, I would suggest diving into threads, getting some chatter going and before you know it, those 58 posts of yours will be done and dusted. Get involved, let people get to know you a bit, THAT'S the idea here. Yes you've been here for 3-4 years, but I honestly don't remember you / don't know you. I guess that's what we're driving at here. 128 posts isn't a lot.

Get there without spamming and you'll be fine. Start spamming though and there are consequences for that, no one likes to see that. So that's not a Golden ticket to post "lol" or "yeah totally agree" in 58 threads.

hi dude,

Cunning tactic: reply separately for more post counts! (dunno if it works)

I think it's working, I'll check my post count and get back to you on that one ;)

Firstly, I'm moving this to feedback because it's actually a good point. The idea of 128 posts is that it stops the spammers / scammers (not all) from clugging up Trademart.

I know some sites that don't let you post anything there for 3 months regardless of how many posts.

From the outset, I would suggest diving into threads, getting some chatter going and before you know it, those 58 posts of yours will be done and dusted. Get involved, let people get to know you a bit, THAT'S the idea here. Yes you've been here for 3-4 years, but I honestly don't remember you / don't know you. I guess that's what we're driving at here. 128 posts isn't a lot.

Get there without spamming and you'll be fine. Start spamming though and there are consequences for that, no one likes to see that. So that's not a Golden ticket to post "lol" or "yeah totally agree" in 58 threads.

My post's wont be "lol" or "yeah totally agree" in 58 threads. I'll skim over the subject and have a little input on whatever interest me.

I've tried to get 'involved in the community' before and I don't like the flaming. I'm not actively involved in any forum, except maybe facebook if that counts. I do lurk allot though.

Edited by alex8337

I lol'd.

I've now had over 479 profile views, I swear I didn't have anywhere near that many before.

Edited by alex8337

Yeah totaly agree.

3 months, 128 post? why are these values set? if the access is automated then sure but if it is moderated adn granted, can't the minimum be lower.

I say lower for the rules lawers. blss 'em.