NukeJockey

Left 4 Dead Demo Preload!

Well as most of you SHOULD know, Left 4 Dead is but 1.5 measly weeks away, and the demo is out on the 6th (7th in aus i believe)

At the moment, if you have preordered you get the demo 5 days before everyone else does, so steam are letting us preload the game now!

Unfortunately I have to go away on the weekend and wont get to play it until sunday afternoon, still cant wait though :D

Anyone else preload/ed/ing the L4D?

I'd love to download the demo right now! I pre-ordered it off steam

But I can't at the moment.

1. I have exams =(

2. If I download the demo I dunno how much cap I'll have left when the game comes out!

But man have I been hanging out for this game for a lonnnng time!

Yeee preloaded this morning while I was at work. It's set for release at 7AM PST, which is a little over 3 hours away if my calculations are correct.

I'll just wait til the 11th for the Demo and 18th for the full game.

Fallout 3 is keeping me busy for now.

I'd play the demo, but according to what I just saw on Steam you have to buy the game first to play the demo... so, no.

Holy dicks this is awesome. Was just playing with nukejockey and some guys from work.

Can't wait for the full game.

I've been pining for this game for ages now, and my wait has been well justified, this is one hell of a fucking game, roll on November 18th!

Edited by nukejockey

Needs to go get hosted on GameArena.

I don't see why the GameArena Steam content server wouldn't have it, considering the Internode one does.

The game is awesome, finally a decent team based zmobie shooter, i have not played online yet but i might play a bit tonight its been great so far. Pitty i just set off all the car alarms so the zombies come running and get raped. but man i take alot down with me

So far 9/10 for enjoyment, but i dont know how long it will last there is only so many zombies u can kill b4 u need a break but so far its brainless shooting for me lol Love it!!

I was wondering a couple of days ago where the excitment for this game was. I love what I've seen from the trailers so far with all the crazy zombies coming from all sides. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play the demo as I have no time, regardless, my mate and I are waiting for this release to give it a bashing.

The last time I've been interested in shooters was back when I was playing SOF2 Online then previously unreal tourny. The co-op is definitely something Im looking forward to!

Edited by 12345

Is there any quick and painless way to block all content servers, except Internoob and Gayarena?

I decided to grab L4D anyway, considering it's only ~$65 AUD on Steam, and $80-100 in local shops (when it is actually out), but the demo is downloading at 30k/s... :|

I have been waiting so dam long for this game that I have just become desensitised to any news updates etc about it.

Until I get to play the dam thing I am not going to go nuts about it.

My game starts up in widescreen at some stupidly high resolution, and I can't see the menu options to change it back to normal... So I can't play it. :|

does this play anything like that zombie mod for cs:s did? because if it does i will be in <3

Well, in the demo you can't play as zombies. The game involves getting from point A to point B with hordes of zombies between. If you like zombies, you will love this game.

Its fucking awesome, theyre fast, they can jump, they can climb, they bash down doors, theyre relentless, this is the way a zombie shooter should be, hundreds of zombies running at you, ala 28 Days/Weeks Later, some of the "Boss" zombies are crazy, first time I came across a Witch I threw a molotov at her, only to hear my brother say over the mic "You crazy bastard!" before she ran at me and knocked me down, love it.