NukeJockey

Left 4 Dead Demo Preload!

Grabbed the demo last night, fucking loved it. Now all I need is some cash...

Good stuff. Now we have something to play again.

And might I add...This game actually works on my PC, too!

Why is mine not working :-(

Grabbed the demo last night, fucking loved it. Now all I need is some cash...

Good stuff. Now we have something to play again.

And might I add...This game actually works on my PC, too!

Sounds good.

I was fine yesterday and this morning. But now all i get are 'You can only connect to this game from the lobby' errors and if I do actually get in ... it lags to the shit.

How disapointing. Anyone else having these issue all of a sudden this afternoon.

Fixed, I'm now playing...

The fast running Zombies remind me of '28 Days Later'. Those Zombies are fast, and much scary that your normal lumbering Zombie...

Fixed, I'm now playing...

The fast running Zombies remind me of '28 Days Later'. Those Zombies are fast, and much scary that your normal lumbering Zombie...

not when you have a pump action shotgun or my favorite the assault rifle which many times has saved me from being molested by 20 zombies.

I love the pump action shotty in this, aim in a general direction and take half a dozen out :)

also love the molotov cocktails. hmmm... crispy!

Dunno if i'll go and buy it tho, survival horror really isn't my thing. I play it for a little while, then exit out cause i'm over it.

Edited by Juggalo Scrub

Yeah ... it must have been a server side thing. Everything seems fine again now with now updates to the L4D client.

I've got to say though ... I am absoltely loving this game. SO MUCH FUN! haha. I think I will be definately buying this.

I like it when it all goes crazy and there's Zombies from all directions...the pipe bomb is excellent for clearing huge groups.

Double pistols with unlimited ammo is overpowered, as soon as I got them that's all I used.

Jumped once when hit by a Hunter from a door way while on the street after leaving a back alley.

This is simply a fun game.

Had the classic game last night

tried 3 lobbies and even creating a server.

No atomic group guys on....

Play with randoms

Get told on mic to chill cause its just a game bro. After asking to get healed or some sh*t

Guy runs ahead gets wasted, spends 6 minutes in chat typing racist crap (ala Counterstrike)

One guy has a soundboard, plays racist, sexist and vulgar crap over mic.

Ah you gota love free demos and school holidays starting ....

Can this demo be run over a LAN?

yup, just got to make sure that everyone has a copy. tho you can only have 4 people in a game at a time

we should have a server going tomorrow night as its only 1day and 2hours till the game gets released <3, I also must admit that despite long development times Valve sure does know how to make a fucking good game.

If you turn on sv_cheats in console, you can noclip through the door where the demo ends. It seems the end of the demo is more like a halfway checkpoint. Through the door you can check out the rest of the level.

Thoroughly liking it. Expert results in about the amout of deaths I'd expect and is suitably hard. With 4 mates on voice chat it's a blast.

Who's the atomic group on steam?

Expert is easy provided your team is not half filled with twats that shoot you in the back of the head with a shotgun and that lag behind then get caught by a smoker or hunter, I had a team consisting of this this afternoon when iwas playing and although it was only on normal (they wouldn't change to expert or advanced) they still managed to each die numerous times for no aparent reason whilst i was able to make it through the entire demo only needing to use asparin once for when we came across a tank which needless to say they got killed by it as well i was just like FFS play properly and i kept getting "lol you keep saving us" -_-