nesquick

Mass Effect 3 demo

what about like 8pm tonight? I added you both to origin so we should be able to team up.

silver geth and all three of us go engi/sentinel/infiltrator and we should rape or just go cerberus if you want easy $$

Edited by nesquick

I'm down for that too. What's your handles? Or just give me a poke when the time comes.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! I can't believe I dced from EA just as we beat the Reapers on Silver... there goes my 30K. Fucking unreal.

Anyways, gg yall. But next time, less Reapers and more Geth so nes can stop raping the scoreboard loooool.

I'm down for another game same time 2moro night or any other night of the week. Give me a shout.

Edited by Oracle X

well some random guy got killed in the last 30 seconds but I finished with 90000xp so I was happy, reave is just stupidly OP

Edited by nesquick

you mean the vindicator? the falcon is kinda crap tbh the best assault rifle is probably the revenant with turian soldier using the focus perk, thing is like a mini turret :/

whats your origin name martyr? I'll add you and we can have a few games.

edit: and nice game mr twinke before, first time I cracked the 100k barrier for a match.

Penguan is my Origin ID. I'm on at random times, usually between 10 and 12 at night. Not so much now though, I've got studies to get done by month end :)

martyr your welcome to join us for a game, the less scrubs the better, I'll add you and if I see you on I'll send an invite.

Bah. Had the worst fucking pugs tonight. 4 straight games of shitty teammates who just don't work together. Didn't even survive the first 3 rounds for most of the times.

yea I just rage quit after all those laggy games and us not being able to squad up.

edit: looks like the new DLC drops some time today

can't wait to play as geth infiltrator.

Edited by nesquick

yea I just rage quit after all those laggy games and us not being able to squad up.

edit: looks like the new DLC drops some time today

can't wait to play as geth infiltrator.

Sweet! Yeah pretty sure they are conspiring to try and distract me from study. I'll have to fire it up tonight and have a crack.

I have a small window between tutorial responsibilities and assignment stresses so I'm on from now till late.

Origin ID: yiker01

Oh and 2 words I hope hope to see very, very soon...Krogan Vanguard

Found this the other day and couldn't help but laugh when the 4 of them got together

Edited by yiker

I logged in last night after a little 40mb patch downloaded. But there were no new characters for me in the multiplayer (i didnt play a game though). I checked the in game DLC menu but there was no free DLC there. How does this free DLC work? was it the patch i saw?

I logged in last night after a little 40mb patch downloaded. But there were no new characters for me in the multiplayer (i didnt play a game though). I checked the in game DLC menu but there was no free DLC there. How does this free DLC work? was it the patch i saw?

Just checked the in-game dlc menu, it's there now

Well, I'm starting ME3 but I should be up for some online play. roxas3 is my Origin ID, just look for the idiot with an F1 logo for his avatar. :)

And I can play team well, as L4D and TF2 can say about it :P

I'll add you sora, its not really that much team play just everyone needs to stay close and kill shit and also know when to fall back.

edit: and the resurgence pack is in the DLC option on the main menu of the game now.

Edited by nesquick

OK I'm down for a game tonight

Will be online from 8pm. Give me - OracleeX7 a shout.