nesquick

Mass Effect 3 demo

OK I'm down for a game tonight

Will be online from 8pm. Give me - OracleeX7 a shout.

ok I think I fixed my connection issues to so we can probably squad up if you want.

edit: so I just bought a super pack for $99000 thinking I'd maybe get a new character since theres now heaps to unlock... no I get shitty camouflage for quarian engineer and smg barrel -_- thankyou bioware you bunch of cunts.

Edited by nesquick

just unlocked geth infiltrator, seems pretty cool, health is a bit low though at only 400 but shields are 1200, probably doesn't matter much since alot of damage seems to be quantity based not actually damage based like a rocket will take off your entire shield in 1 hit on pretty much any class for example another one takes you to 10% health ect.

Edited by nesquick

http://geek.pikimal.com/2012/04/11/bioware...3-extended-cut/

Gamble's main point was that player feedback revealed a lot of disappointment in the current ending which barely took into account the choices made throughout the series. With the extended cut, BioWare's goal is aiming to fix this and give players and ending which do reflect their choices as well as give the ending more clarity overall. Gamble also added that the entire development team is working on the extended cut so they can make their summer release date.

"We wanted to give the players a sense of personalization with the endings, many people mentioned that some of the choices they made in the game are not necessarily reflected in the ending scenes. We're definitely going to focus on things like that. We want to make sure that when you see the ending of Mass Effect, you now have the information and context to be satisfied. It's more than just a few cinematic scenes. We're currently building it right now, our cinematics team is on it. Our writers are heavily involved. It’s coming together."

Excerpt only: See the linked article for the full story.

Apparently, they do have ears.

Only when all on /v/ and reddit daddy gamers went after them for ruining it with all the bad press.

Would love to jump into Multiplayer. Sounds good, add me origin name: BigTye.

Cheers

Anyone up for some multiplayer tonight? I'll probably be around 8pm to about 11pm.

Loving the Geth eng. Specced 6 Turret with maxed out damage, 6 Hunter and 6 Overload, equip geth rifle and geth smg and it's a mobile damage powerhouse. Hell, half the time the turret with the flame thrower can do more damage than me. Hunter mode lets you see incoming enemy and hidden units too so I basically have it on all the time.

Edited by Oracle X

Loving the Geth eng. Specced 6 Turret with maxed out damage, 6 Hunter and 6 Overload, equip geth rifle and geth smg and it's a mobile damage powerhouse. Hell, half the time the turret with the flame thrower can do more damage than me. Hunter mode lets you see incoming enemy and hidden units too so I basically have it on all the time.

told you hunter mode was the bomb, should see it in action on geth infiltrator.

lol just 3maned a Geth Silver with 2 Geth Eng + 1 Geth Infil in White. With 2 flame turrets, a Javelin, 2 Geth rifles and 2 Overloads, we ripped them to shreds with ease. They couldn't get within 50 feet of us.

Yeah engineer class is actually really good. I have just been levelling my BF3 soldier class, but played a game last night as a level 1 engineer. I scored as much credits and XP as my level 17 soldier usually does!

The turret is great as is the incinerate power, its like a laser guided molotove cocktail. As a bonus, the pack I bought from the credits gave me a silver assault rifle for my soldier, the phaeston.

Going to be playing more eng for sure now.

Tye

Edited by bigtye

oracale and I had a random soldier on this gold playthrough last night, he was so useless actually come to think of it the class itself is pretty useless.

Edited by nesquick

oracale and I had a random soldier on this gold playthrough last night, he was so useless actually come to think of it the class itself is pretty useless.

I haven't played gold so don't have first hand experience of what is required but many builds and forums indicate you can bring engi to gold no probs. I guess it comes down to how well players know what their actual powers do and interact with other powers to increase their effect. There is a fair bit if depth to this coop wace defense mode.

I have had to spend some time on the wiki site for the multiplayer looking at how the different powers work:

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_3_Multiplayer

Tye

lol I just got the Black Widow but it's actually weaker than the regular Widow with no improvement on weight or fire rate.

WTF?

lol I wouldn't call him useless. That would imply he has no net effect on our team, which is not true because he was getting us killed. He scored ok but has no concept of how to play as a team aka "not run off on your own and get yourself killed". You'd think he would stop trying to take on Gold Geth by himself after getting pwned 2 minutes into a wave but nooooo, Mr. Hot Shot wants to go solo. against 2 Primes and a bunch of Pyros cos he has Ballistic Blades (which is surprisingly powerful). Sadly there's always someone like that. Even on Gold.

Speaking of which, I'm getting sick of pwning Geth on White Base. What's a good place to pwn Cerberus in Gold?

Anyways, I just got the Asari Adept (the bubble one) so will try that out tonight. From what I heard it's purely support so not expecting great scores.

On the other hand, Geth Infil with Geth shotty is a fucking riot. Went against Silver Cerberus with 2 Asari adepts and I pretty much took every single kill. It's ridiculously fun to stealth up, fire a few broadsides into advancing enemy, stealth again, run around and hit them from the side again.

Edited by Oracle X

lol I just got the Black Widow but it's actually weaker than the regular Widow with no improvement on weight or fire rate.

WTF?

grrr... I want the black widow.

it fires 3 shots per clip not one like the widow, it rapes heavy units like the atlas cause you can if your quick enough fire 3 shots cloaked.

Well, I think he tried to go solo badly which didn't go well. Soldiers usually try to draw fire as I did with our matches. And gold is pretty much out of my range until I get more used to it.

Speaking of which, I'm getting sick of pwning Geth on White Base. What's a good place to pwn Cerberus in Gold?

Anyways, I just got the Asari Adept (the bubble one) so will try that out tonight. From what I heard it's purely support so not expecting great scores.

I played them on that krogan base, we just camped the sniper nest and got to level 10.

and yea asari adept is pretty much support but you can do alot of damage with a carnifex and scope.

Well, I think he tried to go solo badly which didn't go well. Soldiers usually try to draw fire as I did with our matches. And gold is pretty much out of my range until I get more used to it.

just level up an engineer to level 20 then come roll with us, we need less randoms.

Well, I might roll with an engie once I've finished the soldier. Just need a decent Silver finish to finish.

kewl, I'll pit my Geth hunter with the Black Widow against Cerberus in Dagger 2moro and see how it goes.

Holyshit! Black Widow is da bOMB!

bahahahhaha, 81k on silver geth. My closest competitor with regular Widow - 46k....

I was literally taking down entire waves on my own looool

/hugs Black Widow

Edited by Oracle X

I told you it was fucking awesome

anyway anyone up for a game tonight? I only roll gold now silver feels to easy.

Sorry not me big guy.

I feel like I still got some work to do before going on to Silver.

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Sorry not me big guy.

I got my engi to level 18, running geth plasma pistol and needing more time on bronze to grind up my weapon levels and skill. Would be happy to try a silver with a group, but I still need some direction with my class role. Engi is quite straight forward though.

Up for game tonight though if you want to group up. I'm on oracle's friend list.

Tye

Sorry not me big guy.

I got my engi to level 18, running geth plasma pistol and needing more time on bronze to grind up my weapon levels and skill. Would be happy to try a silver with a group, but I still need some direction with my class role. Engi is quite straight forward though.

Up for game tonight though if you want to group up. I'm on oracle's friend list.

Tye

I actually meant gold not silver. Feel free to ask me for a game when I'm online. Username : twinkie_me

I might be able to play some silver, its just gold you get 2.5x more $$

gold IMO is easy as long as you all stay together, people trying to be a hero just doesn't work, you just have to bunker down behind something as a group if you want to win while an infiltrator runs off and activates the 4 computers if you get that task.

Edited by nesquick