sgtsmithy

CS:GO BETA Has been refreshed and updated

USP .45 still silenced?

No, it's been changed to the P2200 or something like that.

What the fuck.

Seriously? Sigh. First they ruined CSS by updating the engine, fucking with the hit rego and adding achievements.

Now they're releasing another sequel which is even more dumbed down and shit than the current CSS? FUUUUUU!

Was really hoping to get into GO, I was actually quite a good player in CSS and wanted to get back into the scrim scene.

Just on this, you know , nothing is really stopping you from either NOT playing the newer games or going back and playing the old ones. Shesssh, over reaction much?

Is there aiming down iron sights?

Nope.

They also removed the silencer on the M4A1.

Lolwut.

Why would they do that? It was a nice gimmick.

Any idea of how much it will cost at release? It looks alright but not sure if it is worth $100

Probably $10-$20 like DOD:S and TF2 were on release.

Hope so. Edited by Mr.Twinkie

I don't know why anyone would use M4A1 with silencer, all it did was make you lose any instant kill headshot to someone with armor and helmet.

Edited by nesquick

I don't know why anyone would use M4A1 with silencer, all it did was make you lose any instant kill headshot to someone with armor and helmet.

But your M4 squeaks extra badassy. :P

Didn't it reduce recoil somewhat?

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Most people I played with just used it to get a derp sounding gun, I never used the silencer on it.

As for this rehash, I'll steer very clear of it from the looks of things.

USP .45 still silenced?

No, it's been changed to the P2200 or something like that.

What the fuck.

Seriously? Sigh. First they ruined CSS by updating the engine, fucking with the hit rego and adding achievements.

Now they're releasing another sequel which is even more dumbed down and shit than the current CSS? FUUUUUU!

Was really hoping to get into GO, I was actually quite a good player in CSS and wanted to get back into the scrim scene.

Just on this, you know , nothing is really stopping you from either NOT playing the newer games or going back and playing the old ones. Shesssh, over reaction much?

No, I can't go and play the older one, because it was an update that ruined CSS, it wasn't a new game. There is no old CSS to go back to. Get your facts straight before being a wank.

Nah, I don't play CS enough anymore and I remember reading that preference went to those that had large amounts of play time on CS/CSS.

- Makes your weapon more accurate

- Makes your weapon silent, to if you are spamming etc. people can't hear were the shots are coming from

- Always fire 2-3 bullets at the head rather then 1 :)

- Makes your weapon silent, to if you are spamming etc. people can't hear were the shots are coming from

It only seems to reduce the spread in CSS rather than make the crosshairs close in more like it does in CS 1.6, but I still agree with you.

It only seems to reduce the spread in CSS rather than make the crosshairs close in more like it does in CS 1.6, but I still agree with you.

I play with a dot anyway, so not 100% sure :)

New CS:GO updates out. New game modes and maps etc.

Haven't had a chance to play!

Got an invite and downloaded yesterday.

So far I'm quite impressed, its different enough to not feel like I'm playing CS 1.6/CSS, but its also familiar enough that I could easily pick it up.

Haven't had a chance to play with headphones on yet, but I'm already finding it really easy, not sure if its just because of the scrubs, or maybe the seemingly more accurate weapon ballistics, but I just find it really easy ATM. Will definitely be buying it on release.

Good to hear. I'm really hoping for a beta invite soon as well... Found a lot of love for CSS again lately.