Sign in to follow this  
slimdog360

He has a way with the ladies

Or you could stop beating yourself up and do something about your situation if you're not happy with it.

The only thing that article highlights is even a well educated psychologist is capable of being bone-headedly stupid.

Heh,

Not that I'm aware of, although my sister tells me I'm too nice... Being her husband is possibly even nicer than me I take that with a grain of salt... :)

Strange story, but not the first time - sort of Stockholm Syndrome I suppose.

Cheers

Posted Image

I'm successful, good job, house, everyone says I'm a great friend and an overall nice person.

Posted Image

Sorry just needed an excuse to use that. :P

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Yeah, it's nothing like Stockholm Syndrome. That's about authority, survival and empathy, not fucking evil cunts.

*EDIT* It's hybristophilia, btw.

Edited by tantryl

Not that I'm aware of, although my sister tells me I'm too nice... Being her husband is possibly even nicer than me I take that with a grain of salt... :)

That sentence is ambiguously(/wrongly?) worded and makes it sound like you are your sister husband :P

Rpb.

1. Sounds there's something seriously wrong with that psychologist.

2. Maybe you're doing something wrong.

:)

No, my younger sister, and her husband, are two of my best of friends, maybe I just phrased it a bit odd :)

If it wasn't for the fact that I had to get off the floor laughing at Twinks totally apt post I could get serious, but, I sort of have five daughters, two sisters and a mother, plus a wife, and whilst I'm pretty certain on this one, totally in fact, she is not the first.

You think I understand women? I ought to, wouldn't have a clue... :)

I'm well past the days of finding a biz trip at "those times of the month," but if I forget to ring my mother once a week... where's the bloody phone? :)

All in jest, now, WHERE is my phone?

Oh, this could be an interesting call :)

Cheers

Edit: Oh, I'm having an odd day, didn't mean it was totally a Stockholm situation, but it does have empathy similarities.

Edited by chrisg

That psychologist is just as much of a head case as the rapist dude. Probably more so ... she's supposedly an educated person ...

... see what a good education can do for you ! :P

Edited by eveln

Getting me a job next week, hopefully, but yeah, psychs... Know a few, all nuts :)

Cheers

Getting me a job next week, hopefully, but yeah, psychs... Know a few, all nuts :)

Cheers

Psychs are either straight-up on-their-high-horse "normal" people trying to fix others, or they're broken themselves and like to fix others to avoid fixing themselves.

Heh,

Strange story, but not the first time - sort of Stockholm Syndrome I suppose.

Cheers

No, my younger sister, and her husband, are two of my best of friends, maybe I just phrased it a bit odd :)

If it wasn't for the fact that I had to get off the floor laughing at Twinks totally apt post I could get serious, but, I sort of have five daughters, two sisters and a mother, plus a wife, and whilst I'm pretty certain on this one, totally in fact, she is not the first.

You think I understand women? I ought to, wouldn't have a clue... :)

I'm well past the days of finding a biz trip at "those times of the month," but if I forget to ring my mother once a week... where's the bloody phone? :)

All in jest, now, WHERE is my phone?

Oh, this could be an interesting call :)

Cheers

Edit: Oh, I'm having an odd day, didn't mean it was totally a Stockholm situation, but it does have empathy similarities.

No offence but yes you are having a rather odd day it seems, because what the hell is up with your grammar...again no offence just it seems all over the place and oddly written...Might be me though reading it incorrectly xD...

Posted Image

I'm successful, good job, house, everyone says I'm a great friend and an overall nice person.

Posted Image

Sorry just needed an excuse to use that. :P

And hahahaaa at the blackboard...Now I have to wonder was that from a movie...Or did some poor bastard have to actually write that all up...OR was it one of those teachers who just does that...Hmm...

And hahahaaa at the blackboard...Now I have to wonder was that from a movie...Or did some poor bastard have to actually write that all up...OR was it one of those teachers who just does that...Hmm...

It's from A Serious Man, but someone still presumably had to write it.

Edited by Gusto

Two weeks of seeing if a business I've spent nearly four years on is going to fly, being offered a job I really would like but feeling responsible for others, way too little sleep, yeah, I guess it's likely my grammar is a little bruised :)

(Mother went to voice-mail by the way, I think she has a better social life than I do :) )

Cheers

Or you could stop beating yourself up and do something about your situation if you're not happy with it.

So you're saying I should rape someone? Well okay then, if you insist...

Thought I should add this just in case - I was only kidding!!

If all you want to do is have sex, then yes, by all means go rape someone.

'

If all you want to do is have sex, then yes, by all means go rape someone.

'

Foods = 100% quality advice 365 days a year.

Disclaimer, under no circumstances should anyone ever take this advice.

Wasn't H the one who couldn't be publicly named because of his supposed mental impairment, hence the alias H? So either this so called educated woman has entered into a physical relationship with gang raping animal scum or she's fallen for a retard. One wonders how this happens.