Flouncy

Atomic F1, season 5

hmmm, OK. I just go off what it says on my steering wheel in the cockpit view. Which clearly states "Team Lotus".

I know last season I was in the green Lotus while Lambo was in the black and gold Lotus-Renault.

I understand why you are confused.

Do you though? Cause I am still not seeing Team Lotus on the list and I have not been put into any other team on your list. But you have put Lambo in Renault(he was driving a Lotus-Renault car last season), so I guess Lotus-Renault=Team Lotus now.

Just for the record though. I am putting my hand up asking if I could be in the same team I was in last season.

hmmm, OK. I just go off what it says on my steering wheel in the cockpit view. Which clearly states "Team Lotus".

I know last season I was in the green Lotus while Lambo was in the black and gold Lotus-Renault.

I understand why you are confused.

Do you though? Cause I am still not seeing Team Lotus on the list and I have not been put into any other team on your list. But you have put Lambo in Renault(he was driving a Lotus-Renault car last season), so I guess Lotus-Renault=Team Lotus now.

Just for the record though. I am putting my hand up asking if I could be in the same team I was in last season.

Now I'm confused. How should the team name be displayed for your green thing? And Lambo's black thing?

Anyway, the important thing is that you're in. Fucken yay. That's all the regulars signed and sealed. Rolling thunder bakin shakin baby.

Renault sign Modz

Renault has announced that former Mercedes works driver Modz will be joining Lambo at Renault for season 5 of the Atomic F1 championship. The announcement came just hours after Renault announced re-signing star driver Lambo. Team principal Eric Boullier said the decision to sign Modz had been a simple one. "We wanted someone with sex appeal. In Lambo we have a talented proven race winner, but lets be honest, he's not single and he's not popular with the ladies." Eric praised Modz as an up and coming star dripping with raw talent. "Last season was a big learning curve for him and he's proven to be more than capable as a driver. We were very impressed, so he's been on our radar for some time now." Modz described it as a dream come true. "I describe it as a dream come true. To be racing alongside my childhood hero, I can't thank the guys at Renault enough. I hope that I can live up to expectations."

Lotus = green/gold

Lotus/Renault = black/gold :p

Well, I thought it was Lambo in Lotus-Renault, and myself in Team Lotus. I could be wrong though, it has happened once before.

Renault sign Modz

Renault has announced that former Mercedes works driver Modz will be joining Lambo at Renault for season 5 of the Atomic F1 championship. The announcement came just hours after Renault announced re-signing star driver Lambo. Team principal Eric Boullier said the decision to sign Modz had been a simple one. "We wanted someone with sex appeal. In Lambo we have a talented proven race winner, but lets be honest, he's not single and he's not popular with the ladies." Eric praised Modz as an up and coming star dripping with raw talent. "Last season was a big learning curve for him and he's proven to be more than capable as a driver. We were very impressed, so he's been on our radar for some time now." Modz described it as a dream come true. "I describe it as a dream come true. To be racing alongside my childhood hero, I can't thank the guys at Renault enough. I hope that I can live up to expectations."

XD hahahaha nice

Well, I thought it was Lambo in Lotus-Renault, and myself in Team Lotus. I could be wrong though, it has happened once before.

yes ur right. u where in Team lotus last year and lambo was in lotus renault.

The start of a new season is exciting, and AtomicF1 seems to be no exception.

Unfortunately I will not commit to racing this season, on account of my internet connection being absolute rubbish. I'm quite annoyed, been testing and the max upload speed I seem to be able to achieve is only 0.21mbs, not good enough. For living somewhere rather large, such as Bendigo, I find it terrible that I am stuck with what I am.

I am currently investigating new internet plans, and whether or not any provider can supply me with some ADSL2+, even if it is telstra. :p But I am not holding my breath.

I don't see the point of me competing if it's going to be like Brazil everytime. :(

I wish everyone all the best, and I will be checking back all the time to see the progress. I may join in with some Friday Nights again, and maybe by Season 6 I'll be good to go.

Cheers

Kikz you should make a achievment for constructor championship to make things more competitive and fun.

Edited by timf25

Kiks you should make a achievment for constructor championship to make things more competitive and fun.

sounds reasonable.

MY NAME IS KIKZ!

Edited by kikz

Kiks you should make a achievment for constructor championship to make things more competitive and fun.

sounds reasonable.

MY NAME IS KIKZ!

my bad im sleepy

Nice write up there lambo. And yes, modz definitely has more sex appeal than me :-P. Proof of that is Valentine's Day haha

I dunno what team I'm gonna drive with now; Lotus-Renault is a lot better of with modz (as he actually knows shit about F1 cars), and nuke's offer has been taken up

Will look at the remaining teams now

After half a week of boozing and slutting around wooing Mac Dude with my promises of glory and fame, Lotus has found their new driver. Lotus has had many drivers take up the position of ghost wrangler and all have fallen by the way side. Team managers are hopeful that my limited attention span and wild ways will not scare off our latest recruit...

...is that a brown dog with a fluffy tail over there...*skips over to the dog singing Frere Jacques*

Nice write up there lambo. And yes, modz definitely has more sex appeal than me :-P. Proof of that is Valentine's Day haha

I dunno what team I'm gonna drive with now; Lotus-Renault is a lot better of with modz (as he actually knows shit about F1 cars), and nuke's offer has been taken up

Do not despair! I think what happened is that we tried to push you too hard too soon. The bright lights of Renault were too much for your rookie season when stability and nurturing was what was required. You needed time to develop and mature as a driver and I think you'll soon find. I would suggest Toro Rosso as a possible home. With your new found experience, you could be just the person to lead a fresh Toro Rosso. It will be hard work and take practice and motivation, but it's just the challenge you need.

After half a week of boozing and slutting around wooing Mac Dude with my promises of glory and fame, Lotus has found their new driver. Lotus has had many drivers take up the position of ghost wrangler and all have fallen by the way side. Team managers are hopeful that my limited attention span and wild ways will not scare off our latest recruit...

...is that a brown dog with a fluffy tail over there...*skips over to the dog singing Frere Jacques*

I’m not sure how being my pimp for a week was supposed to entice me, but it worked! I am sure however, that my career will blossom here *cough*, and I couldn’t find a nicer bunch. Though I wish you’d stop calling me Petal, and keep your stamen to yourself.

Beep beep…

Edited by Mac Dude

Hey Kikz, how come Renault says "Lotus" when you click on it?

Were also being listed as Lotus in the constructors list?

I got bored and thought of some funky achi's i think will bring lols to some events. Use/change if you feel they can add to the quality of entertainment value of each race. :D

"Missed it by That much!" Almost win a race but run out of fuel in the final few laps and earn a 2nd or 3rd place finish.

"Slippery Supreme when wet" Win a heavy wet race 10 places above your qualifying position.

"Team Ikea" or "Weekend Ikea sale" Wreck 10 nose cones during a single race and still place equal to or higher than your qualifying position.

"Dog eat dog day" Qualify last & finish the race last, but earn the fastest race lap time.

"Wheres my co-driver?" Be seen & captured on video by race leader, doing donuts in the grass while attempting to regain control of your car.

"Team on team combat" Finish a race with 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th being taken up by only 2 teams. (ei Ferrari 1-2, Redbull 3-4.)

"Failure is always an option" Earn a pole position when 10 or more players are on the grid, but finish 10th of less in the race"

"A-Team" You and your team mate both qualify 5th & less, then both finish on the podium.

"TROLLOLOLOL" Tell a back running during a race your about to pass them on the main straight, but turn into the pits just before you pass them. :D

"From Monaco with Love" Win a Monaco GP after Qualifying last out of 10 or more players.

the sexy silver mercs are free ;)

Edited by Modz

Hey Kikz, how come Renault says "Lotus" when you click on it?

Were also being listed as Lotus in the constructors list?

Yeh I went with teh 2012 names :p Just updated the name from Renault to Lotus. Easy enough to change back. Team Lotus are now Team Caterham.

Modz, can only do achievements that can be derived from results.

Edited by kikz

Holy crap this thread has been busy since last night!

Season 5 is shaping up to be an epic shit fight!

Mac Dude. FFS man, your missus gave you a G27. Use the frickin padddles!

:)

I swear, give a couple of practice runs in GP mode and you'll be all over it.

its still a maby from me...

Then the maby list it is, for you. You can be maybe everytime if you decide, or maybe sometimes through the season if that fits you better and there's slots.

Hope you do, full sympathy for the suck connections you've had. We want you in Atomic F1 as much as Bernie wants Ferrari to stay in the real thing. Like, heaps.

Coke and hookers? but your not on my payroll...

In :)

Mercedes pls, this season i'll drive in style :)

:P

Whats the dealio St8sm? You where really fast in the last bunch of races you attended.

Whats the dealio St8sm? You where really fast in the last bunch of races you attended.

lost faith....

That and the most epic rage quit from me

anyways the cockpit is in the garage for upgrades , and my net is shit .

if i can sort out my net woes in time i'll have another go

edit -My blue toung lizzard 'red' just died , im not a happy camper at all , 11 years is a descent run i guess. cheers ol chap cheers :(

R.I.P red

Edited by st8smn