Flouncy

Atomic F1, season 5

I'm freaking out man. I might have to go to reserve. This shit be crazy yo. :P

Nah, but I would just like to offer my place to anyone with a higher connection speed than me(that's everyone) if they want to race at the time. It would help out with me not being there on such a shitty connection I know it. So to any new people who would like to race, if there is no spots left you can have mine....for some very specific favours...

Unless I am winning the championship at the time(it could happen, stop laughing), then you can all get stuffed.

I'm freaking out man. I might have to go to reserve. This shit be crazy yo. :P

Nah, but I would just like to offer my place to anyone with a higher connection speed than me(that's everyone) if they want to race at the time. It would help out with me not being there on such a shitty connection I know it. So to any new people who would like to race, if there is no spots left you can have mine....for some very specific favours...

Unless I am winning the championship at the time(it could happen, stop laughing), then you can all get stuffed.

Not accepted. You're a regular. And your connection has been good since your upgrade. I DO accept that you're being a gentleman, as always, but we all know you'll be there for the races. So stop talking nonsense :p

I think there will be people who have commitments every now and then which will open up spots. IT's important to post early if you're not going to make it, the sooner the better.

It will make race day a bit more challenging, getting everyone connected :)

"Hey Steve and welcome to all this. I'll put you down as In but with no team and indicate that you prefer Torro Rosso. For that you need to have JaseGP agree to have you in the Torro team.

You ok with the long term commitment to this? We're right on the limit for number of racers so we're pretty much at the stage where we lock in permanent drivers and then make a kinda reserve list for the others who reckon they're not always in."

Thanks, JaseGP invited me a should be right to have me in his team. I am in for the long term commitment and will be able to make the races.

Perhaps a fair chunk of it will come down to who turns up on the night.

With game and connection issues and life in general, we may find there'll be enough spots for whoever can turn up and connect on the day for the race.

"Hey Steve and welcome to all this. I'll put you down as In but with no team and indicate that you prefer Torro Rosso. For that you need to have JaseGP agree to have you in the Torro team.

You ok with the long term commitment to this? We're right on the limit for number of racers so we're pretty much at the stage where we lock in permanent drivers and then make a kinda reserve list for the others who reckon they're not always in."

Thanks, JaseGP invited me a should be right to have me in his team. I am in for the long term commitment and will be able to make the races.

Cool Steve. Sounds like you and Jase will make a solid Torro team - I'll just wait tho to see Jason post that and it's dun. Also cool that you're in for the duration, excellent. Where do you live (city) and what sorta connection do you have?

Also - just hit the quote button at the bottom of the post box to quote someone's crap.

I think there will be people who have commitments every now and then which will open up spots. IT's important to post early if you're not going to make it, the sooner the better.

Fully.

I should be able to make it to majority of races.

Awesome.

Welcome Steve and I'm glad you have joined me at Toro Rosso. We might need to spend sometime practicing without driver aids but I'am sure you will pick it up quickly as your fast when we have raced together.

Cheers

Jasegp

So now were fullish, does the other non teamed racers want to join mercedes?

That way its a full team, and were happy to full out the grid. :)

Cool Steve. Sounds like you and Jase will make a solid Torro team - I'll just wait tho to see Jason post that and it's dun. Also cool that you're in for the duration, excellent. Where do you live (city) and what sorta connection do you have?

Also - just hit the quote button at the bottom of the post box to quote someone's crap.

Fully.

Awesome.

Hi Atomican, fingers crossed I have quoted right. I live in Brisbane and have a TPG ADSL2+ connection. My upload speed nearly meets the requirement of .8Mbps (I was .79) but I can increae the speed if I have issues.

Fully.

Awesome.

Hi Atomican, fingers crossed I have quoted right. I live in Brisbane and have a TPG ADSL2+ connection. My upload speed nearly meets the requirement of .8Mbps (I was .79) but I can increae the speed if I have issues.

That'll be fine, plenty fast, though if you can somehow get more speed it can't hurt. You two should do some online testing, if you haven't already, to make sure.

Someone join Fredz so we can tie it off and call it a season! So that'd be Caelum, nobody or st8tsman. Though unless I'm very much mistaken Caelum is only a part-timer, and st8ts is yet to commit for sure to anything solid.

So I guess that means nobody :} Though with nobody though there's the connection speed thing... but did we ever have warp or other shit issues with nobody (apart from him dropping out)? nobody nopbody nobody - whaddayareckon?

Anyway. It'll sort itself out.

best results i have ever seen on my lil vodafone dongle @ 5 ish this morn

Posted Image

But its sooo inconsistent d/l speed spikes, up/l speed spikes badly ...

You using a pre-paid dongle? If so it'd be easy enough to go to Telstra. Get a Encore pre-paid, that's 4G if there's coverage in your area, or regular 3G otherwise.

That may well be an option my friend.

and yep it is pre pay

my iphone proved better than the voda dongle but with having to d/l the patch everytime we raced proved costly... like im still paying off fukn $800

Anyways im rather positive i can sort out something this week ..... so freds what do ya think

I'll just leave this here for flouncy.. :p

I'll just leave this here for flouncy.. :p

Yep saw that - just adding a backup bit of support.

So! Looks like st8tsman is sorted with better pre-paid - cool m8 cool. This is all coming together beautifully. And Fredz you've got a team offer from st8ts. I can't think of a more perfectly matched couple of characters :} Do it do it do it! What a team!

I'd love to jump in a merc...

Maybe i can sit on fredz's lap and he can teach me how to drive...

edit: just saw st8smn offer... I'll happily align myself with Sauber :)

Edited by Caelum

Lol I missed it too

So what's left now?

EDIT: Checked the OP. Will have a look in game, or see what Caelum wants (if he doesn't mind teaming up with me)

Edited by nobody813

I won't be able to do every race and will be able to give a weeks notice once my roster is put up. I shouldn't miss too many races but when I do maybe someone could fill in for the team. Not that we will be in line for the constructors championship. So if someone only wants to be a fill in driver then they could nominate a team. So what I really need is a gun for hire that could take out the other leading drivers. Lol

What do you think ?

Jasegp

I'd love to jump in a merc...

Maybe i can sit on fredz's lap and he can teach me how to drive...

Use the paddles! not the gear stick! :(

So Fredz - who you teaming with, fielding multiple offers as you are :}

Jase I'll add a thing to the OP saying you won't be in em all.

So yeah. It's time to sort how we handle occasional/reserve drivers. And who fronts up at Melbourne.

e: st8ts took you off the maybe list and added you to the orphan list, sounds like you'll be in with a better modem, lemme know if that's not so.

Edited by Flouncy

Awwww dude that sux bigtime

i got a, AMD athlon quad, 5770, 2 gig-o 1066 or 4 of 800 in a HAF 922

if ur interested

I think its just a stoopid windows thing.

So i've ordered a new HDD, and it should be here tommorow :)

personally, I think it will be good to get away from the raid0, and a good start to build up my new system :)