Ringers

Headphones

Only for music and I have a pretty good musicans ear so looking for some good but don't want to pay a arm and leg for it.

plantronics gamecom 777's! got a set, they were recommended to me, good for gaming or music! about 60-70 bucks

I ended up getting KOSS Tony Bennet signature headphones, I am happy the sound is really good the only down side is there a little heavy\hard on the ears.

There's lots of suggestions here.

One question - what will you be driving the headphones from?

Looking at some of the links shows impedances all over the place. Usually, higher range/better quality phones tend to have a higher impedance, which means you need more grunt coming into the phones for volume.

i love my alessandro ms1's especially for the price, but marcus at headphonics said akg k540 is like a more refined ms1, both will be in your budget as well

For the price of the AKG's I'd personally chose the ms1's with the Fiio E10 usb dac. Works out the same but better sound imo.

i love my alessandro ms1's especially for the price, but marcus at headphonics said akg k540 is like a more refined ms1, both will be in your budget as well

For the price of the AKG's I'd personally chose the ms1's with the Fiio E10 usb dac. Works out the same but better sound imo.

I own both. The AKG sounds better, and if you look in the right places it's cheaper too.