Xen

Community announcement: A call to all lurkers

Are there any other names you'd like to call me, or you've gotten that all out of your system now?

Are there any other names you'd like to call me, or you've gotten that all out of your system now?

YOU BEARDED WEIRDO YOU.

Ok I'm good. Have a special night.

I had a middle-aged Asian tourist sporting a greying goatee tell me my beard was like his, today. It's a special kind of day.

hi all,

I am Liza Freeberg and I live in Melbourne. I am "full time" mother of 2 adorable boys.

I am looking forward to being part of this forum. Thank you for having me here :)

Cheers,

Liza Freeberg

Edited by liza freeberg

hi all,

I am Liza Freeberg and I live in Melbourne. I am "full time" mother of 2 adorable boys.

I am looking forward to being part of this forum. Thank you for having me here :)

Cheers,

Liza Freeberg

hi all,

Cheers,

Liza Freeberg

Looking forward to seeing you posting :).

two boys? Sounds like a full time job to me!

Heya Liza! Welcome aboard the weird ship Lollipop. Er, Atomic.

What brings you to this geekish corner of the web?

Decided to come see how the forums are going. This thread= tl;dr for now (will read later) but it looks like maybe I should hassle some of the other old-timers?

Decided to come see how the forums are going. This thread= tl;dr for now (will read later) but it looks like maybe I should hassle some of the other old-timers?

The whole thread is pretty much a succession of repeats of the last page with minor variation.

WB, btw - but I said that in your other thread.

Hi!

... I definitely went quiet mid last year I think.

Atomic has definitely changed... I find myself on OCAU a bit more now, but don't have a sense of community on atomic or OCAU to be honest.

Either that, or life has taken a priority I guess :) ?

EDIT - I see I'm a champion now, I thought I was a guru at some stage :P

Edited by Frizzl

The whole thread is pretty much a succession of repeats of the last page with minor variation.

So the Green Room is still pretty much the same then? :P

So the Green Room is still pretty much the same then? :P

Pretty much not that I'm complaining... gives me something to take my mind of work.

The forums here have been dwindling for a while now and it seems like we could use some fresh blood.

This forum is shit! Thats why it's numbers are dwindling. I'm not going to start with the "this forum was better in the old days" crap but back there we had a reason to post, and that reason is no longer here. I lurk in the vain hope that that reason will return but I haven't seen anything in a long while. I loved this forum like no other and it still pains me to see it die such a horrible death.

Love IvanTheTerrible.

I'm not going to start with the "this forum was better in the old days" crap but... I lurk in the vain hope that that reason will return but I haven't seen anything in a long while. I loved this forum like no other and it still pains me to see it die such a horrible death.

As has been said about a million times before, if you think there is no content then you post some.

Classic disclaimer, btw. Right up there with "I'm not racist, but..."

I'm not going to start with the "this forum was better in the old days" crap but... I lurk in the vain hope that that reason will return but I haven't seen anything in a long while. I loved this forum like no other and it still pains me to see it die such a horrible death.

As has been said about a million times before, if you think there is no content then you post some.

Classic disclaimer, btw. Right up there with "I'm not racist, but..."

I did try to post content but found that most people preferred to flame or troll than make a decent contribution so thus I remain a lurker.

I had forgotten my password it'd been that long.. but here I am too saying hi :) So nice to see all those familiar avatars again that are so well etched in my memory. Many good times spent here over the years! Hello to all those who remember me, and to those after my time! I wonder who is still around that I know....

i'm sorry... i'll stop lurking now....

Good Lord! Back from OS, I see. Perhaps we'll have to organise a local pre-Chrissy thingy.

i'm sorry... i'll stop lurking now....

Good Lord! Back from OS, I see. Perhaps we'll have to organise a local pre-Chrissy thingy.

yes.... i think a "pre-Chrissy thingy" is indeedy imperative-y....thingimagiggy....somethingy.... i'm making no sense.......-y

yes.... i think a "pre-Chrissy thingy" is indeedy imperative-y....thingimagiggy....somethingy.... i'm making no sense.......-y

Y'know, the PM system becomes somewhat superfluous if I have to message you in public to remind you to read your PMs. ;P