Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Betzie

Serious Question

Err...OCAU and HardForum are connected...Never noticed that before...?

Why not just join PC&Tech Authority to Atomic...Considering they are owned by the same guys right?

Never really joined OCAU I think that was the one I've looked around before...Or was it...

I only otherwise frequent another slow forum but one with some very smart people that being Binary Revolution, the thing is if you ask a question on there they answer you at times with incredible brilliant and intelligent answers...Although its a hacking/phreaking forum.

The reason we keep it separate, and I think this is important, is that we aim at very different readerships. For that to work, we'd have to really harden up our rules - what the Atomic users think is okay would make the average PCA reader faint!

The reason we keep it separate, and I think this is important, is that we aim at very different readerships. For that to work, we'd have to really harden up our rules - what the Atomic users think is okay would make the average PCA reader faint!

...They would faint...Lets do ittttt than! =P

I'm confused as to what they would faint over, can you give me an example please, I get both newsletters so. =D

I'd like to see the look on the average PCA readers face if they saw a LN2 Overclocking session :)

I really don't know what everyone is complaining about. Considering that Atomic isn't an international (or is it) brand and that it does in many ways fill a niche (although I'm all for the hot neices if they are about) I think the site traffic is fairly reasonable, I know it's not what it used to be but then very few sites, let alone forums manage to survive 11 odd years.

I'm confused as to what they would faint over, can you give me an example please, I get both newsletters so. =D

Well, the newsletters are different to the forums... are you suggesting the site's merge? Or the Forums?

Considering that Atomic isn't an international (or is it) brand and that it does in many ways fill a niche (although I'm all for the hot neices if they are about) I think the site traffic is fairly reasonable, I know it's not what it used to be but then very few sites, let alone forums manage to survive 11 odd years.

Again, are you confusing 'the site' with 'the forum'? Atomic traffic is fantastic at the moment, while forum traffic is going down. And a goodly portion of site traffic is in fact global.

I was talking about the mag actually, the mag being the reason most of us came to the forums in the first place.

Ah, that wasn't that clear :)

Yeah, the mag is purely local, but it is worth mentioning that the front page gets a lot of international traffic.

Well, the newsletters are different to the forums... are you suggesting the site's merge? Or the Forums?

Talking about the Forums merge...Discovered via Mag stayed for the front page at first now staying mainly for the forums although depends when I have money to upgrade then I go back to the front page same with games I'm interested in. =D