Sign in to follow this  
Takoma

Old School Fun Thread: Fallacious Accusations

This was a lot of fun last time we did it. Make an outrageously false and misleading accusation about another Atomican. I'll start:

I say, orinjuse is a low fellow indeed! He salted my fields, and then had the temerity to pat my dog in a friendly way on his passing through my courtyard! How dare ye?

I say, I say, I say, what did Takoma say to the happy beaver and his beaver family? "Dam you!". That scoundrel!

Takoma linked me to a forum that linked me to this website.

tomlightspeed made me stay.

thesingularity is confusing virtuoso.

tantryl makes me laff.

Tantryl is a long time WWE fan, and has posters of Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Bret The Hitman Hart upon his walls!

Takoma tied me down and forced me to watch whilst he performed karoake of Justin Beiber songs wearing only a mankini and 2 litres of baby oil.

Takoma, despite his gruff exterior, is a closet diehard fan of The Notebook. And loves nothing more than sitting down after a hard day at work to watch The West Wing, or whatever new show Hector found for him.

That orinjuse guy isn't to be trusted, despite his suave good looks. He not only slept with every female member of my family, and my partner's family, and my partner, but he also slept with every male member too. And then broke all of their hearts by not returning my their phonecalls.

Bedlam painted my house, but used only one coat of an inferior acrylic paint! See how it peels from my cornices!

Virtuoso is not an alien at all, but a mild mannered English Literature professor from the University Of Queensland!

Tantryl is a long time WWE fan, and has posters of Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Bret The Hitman Hart upon his walls!

I'm sorry, I'm confused, aren't we supposed to be lying?

There once was a man named Takoma,

For Home and Away he developed a boner,

Britain's Next Top Models,

Attracted his goggles,

And for Neighbours he was quite a moaner.

Beardman in kitchen,

All naked but for the flour,

His muffins taste odd.

I heard MrFriendly isn't a man but is in fact an anthropomorphic mountain lion who when he's not posting on Atomic travels the countryside ringbarking native trees with his fearsome talons.

Genisis X once shot a man in Reno, but didn't give him the courtesy of sticking around to watch him die. It was a shameful display and monocles were dropped in shock.

There once was a man from Nantucket

Who kept all his cash in a bucket.

But his daughter, named Nan,

Ran away with a man

And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

Rob.

There was a man named Rob.

He sounded like a knob.

So he married a door,

Took it to the floor,

And now he leads to a rape dungeon.

You're not very good at the "fallacious" part of this, are you Gir?

There once was a girl named Gir, who bred unicorns for their magical knee-hair. She was very disappointed when she realised that they had wings and that a measly 3 meter high fence wasn't enough to keep them in.

Rob.

girl named Gir

lol, what utter rubbish.

Someone told me Robzy was the guy who squashed the flies that got stuck behind the map posters on the window in school.