Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Nich...

Dear TheSingularity

If somene could send me a PM explaining what's going on I'd appreciate it.

I am unfamiliar with this sensation.

Did you know that young trolls explode when exposed to sunlight? and the old trolls turn to stone. And some trolls grow more heads as they age, as a way to scare other trolls. All trolls can smell the blood of a christian man.

Did you know that young trolls explode when exposed to sunlight? and the old trolls turn to stone. And some trolls grow more heads as they age, as a way to scare other trolls. All trolls can smell the blood of a christian man.

You forgot to mention, don't ever feed trolls after midnight, no matter how much they whine and moan.

Dear brand new beaut, fruity, nutty, truly gone fishing, mood of the Atomic forums.

I like you. Like you a lot!

Way better than all serious and analytical shit all the time.

I would get involved but I'm not as clever. Shit sense of humour.

Pity your getting so many of your kicks by laying the boot into one particular member though.

Aiming for easy target is lame.

One particular member?...I'm guessing that's me =(...I'm an easy target, eh, eh!...Now I think it isn't me...xD

I liked the seriousness and being analytical...That's how I am in person besides when I'm around people who need to lighten up at high school so I make jokes out of nearly everything...Ah is that fun...

Derp the trolls can smell me, run away!

Dear brand new beaut, fruity, nutty, truly gone fishing, mood of the Atomic forums.

I like you. Like you a lot!

Way better than all serious and analytical shit all the time.

I would get involved but I'm not as clever. Shit sense of humour.

Pity your getting so many of your kicks by laying the boot into one particular member though.

Aiming for easy target is lame.

One particular member?...I'm guessing that's me =(...I'm an easy target, eh, eh!...Now I think it isn't me...xD

I liked the seriousness and being analytical...That's how I am in person besides when I'm around people who need to lighten up at high school so I make jokes out of nearly everything...Ah is that fun...

Derp the trolls can smell me, run away!

I should point out that your posts of 'troll! where are the mods...they're gone. zomg, they leave for half an hour and this happens!' in your other threads was far more damaging than what you were actually complaining about :P

I should point out that your posts of 'troll! where are the mods...they're gone. zomg, they leave for half an hour and this happens!' in your other threads was far more damaging than what you were actually complaining about :P

Never got a proper answer as to what the deal was with the thread I was questioning, so meh.

Be as damaging as it wants to be, interpret it as you wish.

Rather entertaining to discover no one can reply to a question but become rather flippant over the idea of someone asking what the deal is with a particular thread. Yes it got out of control quickly with the help of others but the forums seemed to be in a weird mood.

...and who is she? I can't say. She'll know!

Say. My. Name...
Mii amar A'tomic, qualin airetaare Quendewhore sanda oloore?

Hats off to you elvish guy.

Never got a proper answer as to what the deal was with the thread I was questioning, so meh.

Rather entertaining to discover no one can reply to a question but become rather flippant over the idea of someone asking what the deal is with a particular thread. Yes it got out of control quickly with the help of others but the forums seemed to be in a weird mood.

What? You expected the mods to know what was going on? Use the report button next time :)

Everyone is whining about how slow the forums are these days and then otamic and that tomlightspeed dude rock up and give us a bit of fun, there was nothing wrong with that. Your thread was locked and it DIDNT need an answer.

when you click the report butoon, their secret watches give the mods little electric zaps, and a big alarm sounds in the mod cave. and probably a monkey is released too, somewhere.

when you click the report butoon, their secret watches give the mods little electric zaps, and a big alarm sounds in the mod cave. and probably a monkey is released too, somewhere.

and then thunderbirds are GO.

And Voltron!

Takoma linked me to a forum that linked me to this website.

tomlightspeed made me stay.

thesingularity is confusing virtuoso.

tantryl makes me laff.

Mr.Twinkie makes my nichers moist.

Is it erotic? You Betzie!

Ezkaton is 12.

While smadge1 is approaching retirement age.

Director has no direction.

Eveln for evel mod.

Gharphield has a bushy tail.

Waltish? Kinda.

New from Mattel! NukeJockey!

And Voltron!

and, the Centurions. Man and Machine, Power X treme!!!

And Voltron!

and, the Centurions. Man and Machine, Power X treme!!!

Ahem.

Posted Image

That will be all.

What? You expected the mods to know what was going on? Use the report button next time :)

Everyone is whining about how slow the forums are these days and then otamic and that tomlightspeed dude rock up and give us a bit of fun, there was nothing wrong with that. Your thread was locked and it DIDNT need an answer.

The thread made by tomlightspeed has been reported and I believe is being investigated by the mods/gods.

It did need an answer, why because it seemed like spam at first, now I've noticed some other points in there that are the reasons as to why it has been reported.

And an explanation as to what is the reason to the report is none of your business and you have no idea what you are talking about when you state "it DIDNT need an answer."

I was suprised and disappointed that you had been banned NukeJockey, then happy when it was changed to a 7 day suspension.

Now I'm not sure whether I should be happy or not, considering you do not know what is going on but have so much 'insight' it seems.

Edited by TheSingularity

The thread meant nothing, the mods don't know anymore about it than you, why you'd want to Report it in the first place when it was met with generally favourable replies (ya know, because its been a bit stiff around here of late) and wasn't insulting or trolling anyone, is beyond me.

After all, YOU were the one running around like a frightened school girl and making nonsensical posts. If there was an issue I'm sure it would have been sorted by now.

Be whatever you want to be man, means very little to me.

Edited by NukeJockey

Okay gang, we all might want to settle a little now. As you say, Singularity, we're looking at it, so best for everyone to just leave it at that.