NukeJockey

Clean up gaming?

I like this,

There will also be BF3/Diablo3 consolidated threads, but really I'm not sure if the amount of traffic we have would warrant that, as these threads tend to stay on page1

The AtomicF1 and World of Tanks thread have a lot of traffic, and quite a few members have joined Atomic due to these alone, so it'd be cool if it was possible to "advertise" these. But who am I to give out suggestions :-P

Reminds me I need to get the mods to add another post at the start of the rig gallery, and I'll start adding links to specific posts for all users

Request to rename you to NukeJockey 2.0.

You have come back all fluffy and awesome and shit.

Maybe Atomic should suspend people more often.

I did a fair bit of reading without any input while I was banned, lets just say that I'm one of the members who constantly cries about atomic being slow but never does anything about it :P

Request to rename you to NukeJockey 2.0.

You have come back all fluffy and awesome and shit.

Maybe Atomic should suspend people more often.

I did a fair bit of reading without any input while I was banned, lets just say that I'm one of the members who constantly cries about atomic being slow but never does anything about it :P

Hah, most people are like that. So am I. Place will never die though; something about it.

You're doing a good job, I really like the idea of your gaming comp each month, and the first challenge is an awesome way to kick it off, let's just hope there's more interest.

I really think something else should be used rather than just a thread/post to list player IDs. Maybe a Google Spreadsheet?

I really think something else should be used rather than just a thread/post to list player IDs. Maybe a Google Spreadsheet?

Feel free to throw one together.

Remember someone has to actually do these things, I'm happy to update a thread when I need to because I know how to. Google Docs on the other hand? No idea.

TBH It would be perfect using a spreadsheet style though, because we could then just list players and what IDs they have, rather than listing people for each seperate ID. But once again, theres a shit tonne of data that would need to be formatted and put into the spreadsheet in the first place.

Yeah, I figure if someone's willing to do it, let them do it the way they want :)

So using Google Docs, could use a form like this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewfor...IbGc6MQ&ifq

which once you've filled out you can view here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...XzQ2TWtBbEJIbGc

Very simple/easy to use. Although would mean if you need to update your entry, you'd have to contact me (or someone who has editing access to the spreadsheet)

Also shouldn't take too long to populate it with the idents that there already is.

Edited by PointZeroOne

Thats kinda cool, you know PS Vita uses the same account as PSN though? ^.^

Yes and so does GFWL and 360. But people who have a Vita might not have a PS3 so it helps to separate!

Edited by PointZeroOne

Thats kinda cool, you know PS Vita uses the same account as PSN though? ^.^

Yes and so does GFWL and 360. But people who have a Vita might not have a PS3 so it helps to separate!

I suppose that is true and there would be some people (god knows why) out there that have a seperate PSN account for each console too.

So with that form, if its cool with you I will post it in the new thread (whenever/if its greenlighted) and see if we can't get everyone in gaming to add their IDs :)

Sure.

Blizzard ID..

is that what you use to find each other in Star Craft and D3?

Edited by PointZeroOne

Sure.

Blizzard ID..

is that what you use to find each other in Star Craft and D3?

Yep, Battle.net IDs.

Not a bad idea considering D3 is just around the corner.