Sex from a male point of view.

Sex, can you take it or leave it ?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Sex can you do without ?

• Yes I can take it or leave it.
    • My soldier controls me.
    • I need it more than air.
    • Mind your own business you old perv.

For a while my opinion of sex became very cynical, and it was almost like reading through a manual. "Ok, press here, rub that, flip there, bop this" etc.

I'm getting error code 7B. What does this mean?

Rob.

For a while my opinion of sex became very cynical, and it was almost like reading through a manual. "Ok, press here, rub that, flip there, bop this" etc.

I'm getting error code 7B. What does this mean?

Rob.

7B would be "external peripheral not plugged in correctly".

I believe.

When I was single, it was fine, not on the top of my priorities at all. Could go months and not feel the need to just go out and pick up or anything. In a relationship however I believe it's very important, so every 3-4 days minimum for me. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending.

I've had quite a dry spell in the last couple of years. While I like sex and would like to have sex, the absence of it isn't what bothers me.

If I'm fit and eating properly, my labido goes through the roof and I find it a bit hard not to think about getting laid all the time. If I'm stressed I barely think about it at all.

If it were to be put on offer though, certainly wouldn't knock it back.

Foods: I'd say no, my wife would kill me otherwise

Yeah I have to say no because Garph's wife will kill me as well.

:D

I hear ya!

... wait

I would say weekly's good, any more than that and it just ain't special.

I would still take it if offered ;)

Foods: My gf would kill her, then me shortly afterwards, so no.

I enjoy sex, but lately find myself not all that keen.

Love my wife, no problems there, just find sex doesn't excite me as much as it used to.

I like it but i can go without and not really be bothered by it now.

Pretty much ill be doing it daily with the significant other but if it stopped i think it would be more of an emotional thing rather than the sex itself.

I now have The Stroke's "Take It Or Leave It" stuck in my head. Seems fitting.

It doesn't dominate my thoughts so I don't need it. Mind you, I haven't ever had to ask for it and I lack a penis.

I now have The Stroke's "Take It Or Leave It" stuck in my head. Seems fitting.

I've got Under Cover Of Darkness in mine. Odd. Edited by Gir

God gave us prehensile hands for a reason.

I can take it or leave it. I have plenty of things to do and not enough time.

Mind you, I haven't ever had to ask for it and I lack a penis.

A statement and an explaination for same in the same sentance. ;{p

Used to be obsessed with it all the time. Once I started getting it regularly I can now take it or leave it.

Scumbag brain.

Yeah pretty much this now. It used to dominate 90% of think time, now not so much of a priority, that said once a week at a min is where I'm at now, though I think I could go without now without any problems.

After a 3+ year dry spell, I ended up getting some action about a month ago. It was nice, but as always I can take it or leave it - it was always her initiating and doing the initial escalation.

This is an interesting thread!

I really enjoy great sex which im sure most men my age or any age do however the thought and the thrill of the chase tends to consume me at times to the point where I wont be concentrating and things get forgotten. and sometimes in the quest for sex you get shot down and that's never good for ones self esteem.

I often think to myself that it would be great to turn off sexual urges all together in favour of spending more time thinking about problems at hand and more important things in general. If that were the case I'm sure I'd be a far more succesful person.

I often think to myself that it would be great to turn off sexual urges all together in favour of spending more time thinking about problems at hand and more important things in general. If that were the case I'm sure I'd be a far more succesful person.

It is, and you will. :/

Now for a post about the women......

I am willing to say, women are more active about sex than they like to say, it is just they are very good at hiding it.

:-)

Well I am surprised at the amount of you who say they can take it or leave it :) Since I am not looking for a new partner I am glad it is a non issue for me, and I still get to enjoy female company in the form of my wife's best friend as we were, and I am still, like family to her and her husband, and (now grown up) children.

Plus I get hugs from all the female Ulysses members (its a club thing) and they really mean it once they get to know you, and also I get to spend time on rides/fund-raisers/meetings, with them and their partners. To me hugs are important as I firmly believe people die inside without human contact. And while I also firmly believe that making love in a relationship is important for many reasons, its good to know so many realise its not the be all/end all. :)

I would fuck it if she didn't scream fast enough.

Is nobody else worried by this comment? : p

You are right to be, even if that statement was exaggerated for effect. The pubescent/teen me is not somebody adult me would want to know.

That I avoided a criminal record is more a matter of luck than judgement. :P

Not really an option that fits me.. I'm between 1 and 2. More leaning towards 2.. (Between take and leave, and soldier controls).

If the wife does some prick teasing then definitely towards 2.

AD

Well I am surprised at the amount of you who say they can take it or leave it :)

LOL why? its not as though abstinence is an equal opportunity choice.

during a dry patch, my powers of abstinence reach the epic proportions of poor people who somehow abstain from owning luxury yachts.