Sign in to follow this  
meowkitty

Twitch TV

I have been lookign at Fatboss guides (fatbossTV) at how they do their stuff, becasue the kids play enough they may as well learn other stuff and I happened accross twitch.tv

Twitch.tv live streams regular people playing games they love adn showing people what they do. it is a spin off of Justin.tv where people stream other content to the world.

Could Atomic open a stream of it's labs in action. see actual live builds and testing to destruction.

you may have to put some clothes on butit would be cool to see what you guys get up to as you do it.

Twitch seems ot have it's own software and partner program.

twitch.tv is cool for finding 'lets play' steams and stuff, always good for a laugh.

Would definitely be interested to see some live streams from atomicHQ

No reason not to, I guess, except... a lot of the testing looks pretty boring from the outside!

I thought that, but there is somethign compelling about just watching. we read yoru mag and look to your opinion, we will likely watch you for hours or have your stream on the side while we do stuff and wait for you to set up a run.

there are lots of people just watching live steams of WOW panda beta leveling with audo comentary. check the live treams of fatboss tv as they have 1 - 10 panda leveling check outs. i would not call themguilds or walkthroughs, just follow alongs.

Could Atomic open a stream of it's labs in action. see actual live builds and testing to destruction.

you may have to put some clothes on butit would be cool to see what you guys get up to as you do it.

I'm not sure Matt would be comfortable dressing in... clothes... but it's something to consider! Not sure how many viewers we'd get.

Perhaps for specific events we can announce streaming, but sometimes there's no-one in the labs, sometimes there's a lot going on.

I'll pose the question to our various social media dealies and see what they think.

This can work, but it's gotta be people that we all know and love from the Atomic scene doing it (and bonus points if its a game that everyone is hyper competitive at!).

:D

if you build it, they will come.

I will trawn twich to se if I can find some one already doing it. I've seen other doing videos but live streams are expected to be raw and long winded.

Marketing idea: atomic branded keyboard splash protector.

Edited by meowkitty

We live stream our office. 9 cameras. Front doors, back doors, labs, office area, and all other kinds of stuff.

It gets really boring after about 20 minutes.

'

found these guys. some one sure does not know when to just turn the stream off at trade shows. but I did find a bit of LN2 that they did but without commentary or even any audio it is sad after about 30 seconds. and then I found a better camera angle

http://www.livestream.com/overclocking/vid...e3-02864a6310cc

so, you just have to be better than that and you will win.

Edited by meowkitty