Sign in to follow this  
bippy2412

First Time Builder Troubles

lol competitive TF2 players

Bippy this was the best coupon I could find, if your a member of any of the automobile clubs in australia you can go here http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/topics/top...&lid=831286 and get 15% off monitors or you could probably just use someone elses card

Alternatively the dell reps in the dell stands give great prices and the ones on the phone if you can speak engrish they will usually happily match any coupon cause they get commission for the sale I assume.

"Joins RACQ" haha thanx for the info man i'll certainly see what i can do

Ok guys i'd like to thank everyone for the help with the build.. i will be purchasing by the end of the month so keep an eye out for a build log :)

Ok guys i'd like to thank everyone for the help with the build.. i will be purchasing by the end of the month so keep an eye out for a build log :)

You probably don't want to hear this, but Intel's new 7 series chipsets are now out.

The good news you can just drop in a ASRock Z77 Extreme4 in it's place. Same price.

You probably don't want to hear this, but Intel's new 7 series chipsets are now out.

The good news you can just drop in a ASRock Z77 Extreme4 in it's place. Same price.

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard <--- one of these?

nvm just realised you wrote it in your post :P

Edited by bippy2412