nobody813

Atomic F1 GP2 Championship

Well, I could but I need another few days to figure out stuff. ATM, I might take over where nobody had.

If it makes it easier, I could still run the thread. Then you'd only have to concentrate on the racing itself

Well, I could but I need another few days to figure out stuff. ATM, I might take over where nobody had.

If it makes it easier, I could still run the thread. Then you'd only have to concentrate on the racing itself

tbh I think it would be better if the person who does organise the races is competing too.

tbh I think it would be better if the person who does organise the races is competing too.

Good point :-P

Man, you don't look at the forums for a few days and look at what you miss out on!

Nobody - that's a real shame mate, hope you get everything sorted out. Thanks for the work you've done for the GP2 series, hope you an make it for a few races next season!

As for the debate, I'm glad it has moved to the sensible position that GP2 is going ahead. I, for one, am not interested in simply becoming a mobile chicane and venting block for upset GP1 drivers if I don't move over fast enough, or spin in front of them and cause an incident. It wouldn't be fair on you guys having all your practice wasted, and it wouldn't be fair on me to have to deal with the inevitable tanty throwing that would follow every bloody week. It wouldn't be fun, and no fun equals no point. It isn't about competing for wins, hell I think I only managed a podium in one race last season in Bradbury style. But it was a lot of fun because I could compete against people closer to my own skill level, and apart from having to move for Modz or Jase, could do it without the added pressure.

The time zone difference and my own workload would make it too difficult for me to run the season, but I am happy to help out in what ways I can.

G

Last post in this thread :-(

Season 2 is almost up on us, and a new thread has been created here. Please post in that thread if you are interested in joining Atomic F1 GP2

Bye bye F1 2011